What i do after 10th?
(05-09-2014, 02:44 PM)brucekemp Wrote: Hello Guy's
Please give me some idea to do after 10th. Which types of course i do which will be good for me..?

Hi, friend

If you want to do a diploma after doing 10th, then first you complete your 12th

after completing 12th I have confuse about choosing my desired career then decided to do digital marketing because it is in trend everything is done digitally .I have done my course from best chandigarh institute TIS-SVE Training Hub rmsschool.com .there are many courses there which can help you ..

after completing 12th I have confuse about choosing my desired career  then decided to do digital marketing because it is in trend everything is done digitally .I have done my course from best chandigarh institute TIS-SVE Training Hub rmsschool.com .there are many courses there which can help you ..

(05-09-2014, 02:44 PM)brucekemp Wrote: Hello Guy's
Please give me some idea to do after 10th. Which types of course i do which will be good for me..?

You can explore new courses such as fashion designing, makeup courses. There are various institutes which provide short- term courses. You can also do IELTS and go to abroad if you are interested in getting higher education.

First complete your 10+2 then go for college studies and after that you can look for a suitable job for you.