NET Exam Solved paper of Management
Attached is a fully solved question paper of MANAGEMENT

Attached Files
.pdf   UGC NET Managemnt Solved.pdf (Size: 32.51 KB / Downloads: 3,034)

Hi all,

I am new to this site. And I want to give NET Management exam in June 2011. However, I have only that info which is there on the internet as of now. So, I would request you to provide me more info as to how I should prepare for the exam. Nd if you can tell me any gud institute then it would be the best help. Thanks in advance friends!!!

(11-21-2010, 12:14 AM)abhilash Wrote: Attached is a fully solved question paper of MANAGEMENT

thanx alotSmile

sir plz help me out with the solved paper of ugc net paper ii from june 2004 to dec 2011

Please Sir, provide me answer keys for paper 1 June 2009, management June 2009 and December 2011

Sir, Pls provide me question papers and answer keys for the following subjects:-
1. Trade Union Movement
2. Social Work & Social Security Laws
3. Industrial Relations
4. Human Resource Development
5. Principle of Natural Justice
6. Trade Union Act
7. Labour Welfare
8. Labour Laws: Industrial Disputes Act, 1947; Payment of Wages Act, 1936; Minimum Wages Act,1948; Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970; Child Labour (P&R) Act, 1986; Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972; Building & other Construction Workers (RE & CS) Act, 1996
For Assistant Welfare Commissioner MCQ Test.

Can u send me solved management paper of 2000 to 2013 my email I'd is romani786@ gmail.com

Hello sir, plz snd me last 10 years papers with answers to my email id t
Thnks

Thankssssssss

Thankssssssss

Sir, Can you please send Management paper II and III of June 2013 to my email id bellararaghu@gmail.com. I am really putting lot of efforts like other aspirants to get through this exam... please help me in sending as many materials (solved question papers, tips, and reference links).

Hello sir, plz snd me last 5 years management papers with answers to my email id t
Thnks

Please upload solved sample MCQs for UGC NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations(Papers 2 & 3) or send it to my emailid: atindra24@gmail.com.

Hello sir, plz snd me last 10 years papers with answers to my email id rob_sadayat@yahoo.com
for management

hello sir, pls send me answer key of ugc net management paper of december - 2009, 2010 and 2011 and also of june and december 2014...