UGC NET Application forms
Dear sir,
Kindly send through E mail Net December 2009 Education syllabus related course material. How should I prepare for it?
with regards
niru

tejaswi19 Wrote:Yes please do put up the notification if possible when it comes out. Also I would like to know if anyone is aware whether a masters degree from the UK is recognised by the UGC to determine eligibility for NET?

yes it is recognised.. dont worry...

A degree is recognized, but a diploma isnt

In reply to:
Posted by sagigarima - Yesterday 11:03 PM
A degree is recognized, but a diploma isnt
Posted by titiksha9482 - Yesterday 03:56 AM
yes it is recognised.. dont worry...

Thanks a lot for the info! Smile

I have come across these websites recently which could be of help i suppose! Apparently the notification is not out until 2nd week of Oct with the last date of submission being in November.

http://www.educationobserver.com/news/news.php

Dear all,

I want to apply for UGC computer science exam for dec2009. am not aware of the date of Issue of application form. Please any one let me know the date of issue of appli form and last date for the submission of the applic form. Plz do the needfull.

Plz somebody post the information...

Thanks in Advance.

till now they ahvent realesed the application for computer science.... i m waiting...

Hi,

Where can i DOWNLOAD the application form for the UGC exam?? Does they start giving the forms for dec-2009 exams.

[quote=Bharathit]
Hi,

All of UGC Net Exam Aspiratns can take Examination Application from from 24 aoctober 2009 on www.ugc.ac.in, exam date is 27 december 2009.

Thanks
Rohit 09878177734

[quote=Bharathit]
Dear all,

All UGC NET Exam Application form for dece.2009 will be available on www.ugc.ac.in on 24 october 2009.Date of Exam 27/12/2009

Thanks & Rgds,
Rohit 09878177734

Oh!! Thanks Rohit.. Thanks a lot.. U have given important information.
Thanks

Bharathit Wrote:Hi,

Where can i get the application form for the UGC exam?? Does they start giving the forms for dec-2009 exams.

chaitrams Wrote:plz send me the syllabus and application form for SET exam(for MCA qualification) which will be conducted in feb 2010.

I am waiting for net application march 2010
by
lakshmi

anybody please send me the url. of UGC NET Application forms 2010 june

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET Dec 2009 Forms Available deep08 0 4,645 10-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Last Post: deep08