JKCET 2012 Eligibility
Please tell me the eligibility criteria for appearing for JKCET Jammu Kashmir Common Entrance. I am interested to apply for agricultural courses

Candidates applying for Common Entrance Test-2012 must fulfill the following eligibility conditions:-

1. Must be permanent resident of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the constitution of J&K.

2 Passed Higher Secondary Part-II (12th /10+2 class) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board with 50% marks in case of general category candidates and 40% in case of reserved category candidates. In event if result of the J & K Board of School Education (Jammu Wing) is not declared before submission, the candidates who have appeared in 10+2 Board annual examination 2011-2012 (Regular) can also apply and submit application form, keeping columns for marks and ercentage blank but Admit card will be issued only after the submission of photocopy of marks sheet to establish their eligibility in 10+2 examination for Entrance Test.

3. Passed 10+2 examination:
a) With English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as elective subjects in case of admission to MBBS, BDS, B.V.Sc. BAMS, BUMS, Physiotherapy, B.Sc. Agri.B.Sc. Sericulture, B.Sc. Horticulture, B.Sc.Forestry, B.F.Sc., B.Sc.Nursing (For female candidates only), B.Sc. Radiation, B.Sc. Operation Theatre Tech., B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology and Diploma in Dental hygiene.

b) With English, Physics, Chemistry and Math as their elective subject in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses and B.Tech. Agri. Engineering.

Age Limit
Candidate must be 17 years old on or before 31st of December 2012 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS and Diploma in Dental hygiene courses.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AIEEE 2012 Eligibility criteria prasitha 4 8,293 06-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Last Post: ananyamishra
  JKCET free online mock test papers muneeshwar 0 4,578 05-20-2015, 12:11 AM
Last Post: muneeshwar
  JKCET 2012 Last date of application and Where can I get the form moosatp 1 14,755 05-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Last Post: netri