SAMVIT PGPIB Programme review
I am a commerce graduate and looking to join PG programme in Infrastructure Business (PGPIB) at SAMVIT School of Infrastructure Business, Pune. Looking for inputs from current students of the programme. How is it and is it worth to join the programme?

I am not a student of the programme but the programme is not having recognition from AICTE the only recognition comes from CIDC as a partner institution. Placement-wise it seems good because it is supported by L&T Finance and its group of companies.

Hi Nitin,

Glad to see your interest in SAMVIT.

You may interact with our current students by visiting the campus and also you may interact with our Faculties and Dr. Arun himself.

Please note that Infrastructure business course do not come under the purview of AICTE. Therefore PGPIB course cannot have AICTE recognition.

Today, industry does not give importance to recognition or affiliation since they are more interested in knowing what is being taught to the students and how the student will be able to implement that in their organisation. Industry wants employable candidates and not just those who have degrees with recognition the knowledge in which is useless and outdated.
You may not be aware that PGP from IIMs is also not recognised by AICTE or University, and inspite of this their students get the maximum salary packages globally and are employable in true sense of the nature.

Dr. Arun Mudbidri who has established SAMVIT, is a leader in education and making students employable by giving them industry relevant and recognised education.

The entire PGPIB course is validated by industry and supported by L & T, NCC, Vedanta Group, GVK, etc.

The current students are on internships in L & T, Vedanta Group, Nagarjuna constructions, etc.

Do let me know if you want any further help or guidance.

Regards,
- Anand Wadadekar
Faculty Incharge
SAMVIT - PGPIB course

(06-01-2012, 12:58 AM)netri Wrote: I am not a student of the programme but the programme is not having recognition from AICTE the only recognition comes from CIDC as a partner institution. Placement-wise it seems good because it is supported by L&T Finance and its group of companies.

Dear nitin,

You may please contact me at mentor@samvitinfra.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XISS Ranchi PGDM Programme review junglekid 2 6,696 11-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: shijiks
  NIPM PGDM Programme review - is it good ? junglekid 1 5,981 11-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Last Post: netri