Cut Off percentage for INSPIRE SHE 2012
Any1 knows what is the cut off marks for Inspire Scholarship 2012.I am from West Bengal.Plz let me know if any1 knows...n 1 more question is that,is evry1 above that cut off mark is going to get the scholarship?

i will submit my valid form. i want to know that when i know my result.

I will post my online application form along with valid documents.Where & when I know my application status that I am selected for this bscholarship.

I have 87% marks in 10+2 can i apply this from

i have 77% marks in 10+2 exam from uttar pradesh board....am i eligible for inspire scholarship?
how can i confirm my name?

sir pls tell me what is elegebitynote

Sad 
Any1 knows what is the cut off marks for Inspire Scholarship 2012. I am from West Bengal.

& 1 more question is that, me already sent a inspire scholarship offline form within 90days from the date of this newspaper advertisement(i..e 20/06/2012), recently saw/heard the last date of offline scholarship form submit last date is 25 october...again i have to send one more time inspire offline form????plz anyone help me...plzzzzzzzzzz....its too much urgent...

(09-13-2012, 01:46 PM)Guest Wrote: i will submit my valid form. i want to know that when i know my result.