To get admission for MBA in Germany
I want to do MBA in Germany. Is there any entrance exam to get admission in German Universalities?

I think, generally, there are no assessment tests for admission; students are selected on the basis of the documents they provide. If you possess a Bachelor degree from India you are eligible for admission to directly enrol for a Masters programme.

(09-18-2012, 04:16 PM)Riyas KK Wrote: I want to do MBA in Germany. Is there any entrance exam to get admission in German Universalities?

I can guide you on why and how to get your MBA from Germany:
  • European Companies prefer hiring candidates with MBA as they have gained work experience alongside their part-time or full-time MBA program with adequate Management skills. .Generally you can say that in some fields after MBA (such as IT and engineering also) jobs prospects for foreign educated job applicants in Germany are very good even for those who don't speak German.

• Germany is the largest economy in Europe and fourth largest in the world.

• High quality of a German University is recognized worldwide.

• After completion of your MBA program, you are allowed to stay on for 18 months for applying for a full time job, then 3 years of work and you get the PR.

• Starting salary packages up to 50,000 euros

• There is a shortage of over 100,000 Engineers and professionals in Germany which may reach up to 1000,000 by 2020

• Even if you return to India, there are around 1000 German companies which may happily welcome a German MBA degree

• Cost of living in Germany is cheapest in Europe and part time jobs along with studies allowed which help a lot in living there.
So Good luck with that !
You can contact me for further guidance related to overseas education !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admission test to do BE in Germany Mrjiths 1 3,245 09-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: nbm