10years solved question papers of Institute of mechanical engineers(IME)INDIA.
Respected Sir,
I am studing 2ndyear diploma of IME through lateral entry in Kerala.I didn't get study material of IME and i don't know what to do, exams are coming. So please kindly send me 20 or 10years solved question papers of 2nd & 3rd years of IME. Please help for my better future. Sir it's very urgent. Please help me.

(10-15-2012, 12:07 PM)KANNAN300 Wrote: Respected Sir,
I am studing 2ndyear diploma of IME through lateral entry in Kerala.I didn't get study material of IME and i don't know what to do, exams are coming. So please kindly send me 20 or 10years solved question papers of 2nd & 3rd years of IME. Please help for my better future. Sir it's very urgent. Please help me.

Sir, i m a student of 2nd year mechanical eng in ime. I have no material for preparing exam's december. Sir pls help ie u can send last 5 to 10 year solved paper. 9718848265

Respected Sir,
I am studing PART-2 Mecahanical diploma of IME.I didn't get study material of IME and i don't know what to do, exams are coming. So please kindly send me 20 or 10years solved question papers of 2nd & 3rd years of IME through mail.

Thank you
Sachin Gaikwad

Diploma & Degree awarded by KSOU & IME INDIA, ITI[/b]/ITC is not considered as sufficient qualification for AMIE admission. If student as plus two or recognised diploma can get admission in AMIE.

Wink 
[/color][/size][/font][font=Impact][size=medium][color=#800000]
(11-04-2012, 08:25 PM)Guest Wrote:

i will prepare to diploma in mechanical related government job you have any model question paper

RE: 10years solved question papers of Institute of mechanical engineers(IME)INDIA.
Respected Sir,
I am studing PART-2 Mecahanical diploma of IME.I didn't get study material of IME and i don't know what to do, exams are coming. So please kindly send me 10 years solved question papers of 2nd & 3rd years of IME through mail.

Thank you
RAHUL PANCHAL

RE: 10years solved question papers of Institute of mechanical engineers(IME)INDIA.
Respected Sir,
I am studing PART-2 Mecahanical diploma of IME.I didn't get study material of IME and i don't know what to do, exams are coming. So please kindly send me 10years solved question papers of 2nd & 3rd years of IME through mail.

Thank you
RAHUL PANCHAL

Sir, Did you get the study materials? if so can u share it with me.. i have my exams coming soon

my email : persuit001@gmail.com
Respected Sir,z
I am studing PART-2 Mecahanical diploma of IME.I didn't get study material of IME and i don't know what to do, exams are coming. So please kindly send me 10years solved question papers of 2nd & 3rd years of IME through mail.

Thank you
RAHUL PANCHAL
[/quote]

Did u get the question papers??????????????

Respected Sir,
I am studing PART-2 Mecahanical diploma of IME.I didn't get study material of IME and i don't know what to do, exams are coming. So please kindly send me 20 or 10years solved question papers of 2nd & 3rd years of IME through mail.

Thank you
Prafull dhoke

(04-16-2015, 01:18 PM)persuit001 Wrote:

Did u get the question papers??????????????

I have all paper of IME (India) with all Solution and Study Materials of all Subjects.
if you want call me on my Number.+919540379998

Respected Sir,
I'm studying in IME section A. Exams are coming and I don't have study materials, please provide me solved question papers of dynamics, heat transfer and theory of machines subjects.

plz I want it urgent

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need PNB Mechanical Officer exam Sample Question papers lalithasree08 0 2,994 05-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Last Post: lalithasree08