JEE Main Error correction in application form
I am from Bangalore, and while sending the application form for JEE Main, I forgot to attest the photograph in the form. I just pasted the photograph and send it to the office. Can I write the examination ? Or my application will be rejected ?

There is an opportunity to rectify the mistakes you done in JEE Main application form. JEE Main website, www.jeemain.nic.in will display the particulars of the candidates in the second week of Jan 2013 so that the candidates can rectify their incorrect particulars. You can download duplicate copy of Confirmation Page, complete the same in all respect and forward the completed form to the JEE(Main) Unit.

(12-06-2012, 09:35 AM)tendulkar Wrote: I am from Bangalore, and while sending the application form for JEE Main, I forgot to attest the photograph in the form. I just pasted the photograph and send it to the office. Can I write the examination ? Or my application will be rejected ?

Hi
After corrections, the correction slip generated should be sent along with the bank draft of additional amount (if applicable) and a copy of the previous confirmation page to the JEE office as mentioned below.
The Executive Director
JEE Main Secretariat
Central Board of Secondary Education
P.S. -1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extension
Patparganj, Delhi-92.