Kerala MBBS/ BDS Application guidelines in 2013.
I want to join for MBBS/ BDS Course in Kerala in the year of 2013. Do I need to apply for Kerala Entrance or NEET Entrance examination ? Kerala Govt is selecting candidates from NEET entrance, If it is so what for the KEAM 2013 Entrance held here ? If I am writing NEET, do I need to apply again here for the KEAM 2013 Exam ?

Candidates who need to join MBBS/ BDS programmes in Kerala need to write NEET Examination conducted by CBSE for details about application procedure and Important dates visit www.cbseneet.nic.in .

The Kerala CEE will not conduct the Entrance Examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. Allotment / Admission to MBBS & BDS courses will be done based on the Kerala State Rank list of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Under Graduate) [NEET (UG)] provided by the CBSE.

Candidates seeking admission to MBBS & BDS courses should write the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Under Graduate) [NEET (UG)] conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and obtain a valid rank in the Kerala State Rank list published by the CBSE for allotment / admission in the state. Such candidates should also apply online through the website ofthe Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in

The candidates included in the Kerala State Rank list of NEET (UG) should satisfy their nativity condition as prescribed in Clause 6 of the KEAM 2013 Prospectus. Those who are not included in the Kerala State Rank list of NEET (UG) 2013 will not be considered for allotment / admission to MBBS & BDS courses.