KEAM 2013 online application submission problems
I am trying to submit my online application for KEAM 2013, but the last page failed to load and continuously showed some problems in my KEAM 2013 application submission. I filled all the relevant details in my application form, then why they are not accepting my application ?

There is no chance for rejection of KEAM 2013 application while online submission of the same. IT may be the problem of your browser/ Internet connection. Also check the files size of your scanned photograph. Use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 9.0 as your browser The KEAM 2013 application will be normally rejected for mismatches in offline and online applications in the following circumstances

1. If the photograph of the applicant affixed in the printout of Application and the photograph uploaded in Online is different OR not follow the guideline given in the ‘Photo guideline’
2. If the photograph affixed in the printout of Application is not duly attested by the Head of the Institution which he/she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer.
3. If Applicant and Parent are not signed in the specified areas on the printout of the Application.
4. If duly filled and signed Course Certificate and Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format are not attached along with the print out of the application.
5. If printout of application and supported document reaches after the last date specified.

For smooth online submission of application, javascript need to be enabled in your browser.

In the Tools drop-down menu, select Options.
Next, select the Content icon/tab at the top on the window.
Then, check the Enable JavaScript checkbox under the Web Content category.
Press OK to close the Options window and save your changes.
Finally, Refresh your browser
In Internet Explorer
In the Tools drop-down menu, select Internet Options.
Next, select the Security tab.
Then, select the Internet option.
Then select the Custom Level button.
Locate Scripting near the bottom of the list.
Under Active Scripting, select Enable, then Press OK.
Answer yes to the following conformation box.
Press OK to close the Internet Options window.
Finally, Press refresh on your browser window to enjoy the javascript.
If menu bar is not visible for selecting Tool menu in your browser, just press ‘Alt’ key in your keyboard.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KEAM 2013 online application nitinps 1 8,413 10-03-2018, 08:29 AM
Last Post: admin
  KEAM missed some certificate formats in application form bijumk2 2 6,175 08-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Last Post: rajues
  How to retrieve KEAM 2013 application number Amal Manas 1 7,893 01-17-2013, 11:25 PM
Last Post: netri
  KEAM 2013 Entrance Examination Dates muneeshwar 1 4,921 01-17-2013, 11:22 PM
Last Post: admin
  Medical courses selection by KEAM 2013 moosatp 0 3,689 09-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Last Post: moosatp
  KEAM Test Schedule 2013 moosatp 0 3,235 09-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Last Post: moosatp
  Missed name and DOB in KEAM online application bijumk2 1 4,398 02-09-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post: gateman