Is MBA or MS in Management better to study abroad?
I am planning to do MBA form US. Came to hear about MS in Management programme too. Which is better, MS in Management or MBA?

MS Management is generally designed for freshers and MBA is for experienced persons. MS is more focused on teaching with limited case studies. MBA programs generally have more case study oriented discussions where learning come from class discussions among experienced managers who have worked across functions.

(02-11-2013, 04:57 PM)Olivia F Wrote: I am planning to do MBA form US. Came to hear about MS in Management program too. Which is better, MS in Management or MBA?

You go for the MBA, it was the best management program.admissions open for international MBA at Manchester international college, UK through Institute for International Education.(IIE-India)

Every one runs for masters degree and few for management so go for MBA

MS in management and Mba both are competitive degree, Well but if take my advice I will suggest MBA as it polishes you more in the field you choose to study so does MS in Mnagement. But Mba Is a Better option.

Financing a Masters program is relatively easier than a top MBA course. The difference is in the timing, that is, when you can start the program. Masters in management can be targeted by students who have just completed their graduation and are looking at continuing their education in the management area. You can take up MBA degree for all the wonderful reasons - promotion, career change, working in a different country, a bigger debt etc. So, i would also suggest MBA as a better option.

Does masters in management provides job opportunities on a large scale ?

I would suggest MBA is an better option to do

As most of you know, if you are looking to get an MBA from a leading institution, then you need, on average, about 4-5 years of work experience. But, MS management is designed for Freshers.

Hi! I would recommend that you do a thorough research before opting for any of the programs. Usually, MS in management program is applied by directly graduate students who want to pursue education in the management area. While, a regular 2 year MBA programme from USA requires that you have work experience. At some point in time. Mim graduates end up doing MBA because of obvious options that we are all aware of – promotion, career change, working in a different country, a bigger debt etc. A safer option is to work for a few years, get a better idea of where you want your career to go and then take a call. Good luck.

MS is for fresher students and if you want to study MBA in usa then you should have 2 years work experience much more top universities are in USA..i have seen information about MS and MBA on MSMBAinUSA this site just check out once...if you have work experience... then you go for MBA

As you wish because you better know for his futher plan

The answer to this is the magic management word - depends!
Depends on several of these factors:
  1. Your future preference in terms of settling down

2. Your financial capability and willingness to pay and repay.

3. Your competitive exam marks and their entry criteria

4. Your aspirations and current opportunities at hand
Whether you do it from India or abroad, make sure you do it from the top 10 for maximum ROI post the course.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Plan Study Abroad? moosatp 13 8,311 09-19-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: gulshan212
  Is it possible for a middle class family students to study abroad? neeravpatani 14 15,327 05-30-2019, 06:37 AM
Last Post: edwardwilson
  Where and How to Study Medicine in Abroad? nationalmedicaluniversity 7 7,145 07-27-2018, 10:50 AM
Last Post: SwatiSingh803
  Planning Study abroad things to be kept in mind Doch R 7 10,209 12-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Sampada Sharma
  Study abroad program Smartstudents 0 2,201 11-24-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Smartstudents
  Documents required when applying to study abroad JAYAN Ravi 5 8,538 04-27-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: edufactsindia15
  Sources that give information on plans to study abroad Akash Nair K 6 7,805 10-30-2014, 03:48 PM
Last Post: anuragavanse
  Essential Components of a study abroad application moosatp 3 5,465 09-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post: isbmpune
  Health insurance compulsory while applying to study abroad KIRAN J 1 3,886 04-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: admin
  Study Abroad in Cannes, France - Overview kunchala 2 5,666 04-26-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: bestshiksha2020