Education system in india
A 8th class student of govrnment schools does't know even A,B,C...Z
Privatization is solution for this?
Or it's goverment school teacher's fault ?
Or indian government is responsible for this?
Spread n share friends it's india's future
answer me first ...
Thanks

Governments schools are gud some teachers are responsible for that not whole

Hi Khinnu,

it is not like goverment school are bad, most of my friends are from goverment schools now there are in very good position in life, few who are from private schools and costly studies students still they don't have job. So i think the "interest on education is impotent". And one more think please tel the student rank is not only the matter, make some passion on any subject.

Thank you.

Education in India is provided by the public sector as well as the private sector, with control and funding coming from three levels: central, state, and local.Education in India falls under the control of both the Union Government and the states.
However, India continues to face stern challenges. Despite growing investment in education, 25% of its population is still illiterate; only 15% of Indian students reach high school, and just 7% graduate.The quality of education whether at primary or higher education is significantly poor as compared with major developing nations. As of 2008, India's post-secondary institutions offer only enough seats for 7% of India's college-age population, 25% of teaching positions nationwide are vacant, and 57% of college professors lack either a master's or PhD degree.

(02-25-2013, 09:40 PM)Khinnu Wrote: A 8th class student of govrnment schools does't know even A,B,C...Z
Privatization is solution for this?
Or it's goverment school teacher's fault ?
Or indian government is responsible for this?
Spread n share friends it's india's future
answer me first ...
Thanks

Education also depend on student. We cant judge school or teachers. Yeah in some recent cases teachers are responsible but we have to see all the scenario while commenting on all the post.

Got good education system in india

Yes, this is true words that "A 8th class student of Government schools doesn't know even A,B,C...Z"  But this means is not that Government teacher & school not work hard. It has many reasons like Government schools have limited teachers with the workload. And some rules of the Indian Government. Such Not Fail till 9th class  and more

education in India is the best thing as to be done in many ways but it is not for all

every body is wrong online education is the best i trusted most of the university

Yes, this is true words that "A 8th class student of Government schools doesn't know even A,B,C...Z". It does not means that govt. school or teacher is not good. We also see that students passing from govt. school give a tough competition to students from private school in board or in any job.

So, I THINK THAT STUDENT'S INTEREST ON THE EDUCATION IS NECESSARY.

Great Post.Thank Tou Smile