UGC NET JRF Syllabus of Management, Marketing IR
Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

Attached Files
.pdf   management.pdf (Size: 856.53 KB / Downloads: 2,702)

mamta_nandakumar Wrote:Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

thanku very much

2008mbaravi Wrote:
mamta_nandakumar Wrote:Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

thanku very much

mamata thank you for your valuable infirmation

mamata plz can you send the syllabus of management
(ugc net ) on my email: atul_kukshi@rediffmail.com

Toungue 
Can anyone send me the syllabus of NET -Management Sciences [/font]with specialization in HR & And the entire pattern of Question Paper ?

BARMAAZ Wrote:Can anyone send me the syllabus of NET -Management Sciences [/font]with specialization in HR & And the entire pattern of Question Paper ? and tell me about NET syllabus in details
I did MBA (HR & Marketing) wants to write NET for lecturership.
My EMAIL ID : barmaaz@gmail.com

Hello Could any one please let me know if I can pursue operational research as my PhD subject.

my email is shivani.agarwal.7@gmail.com

will u plz provide me some question paper of 1,2 of mgt.

kindly send me previous question papers of ugc net english literature.
regards
diana

Hi,

Thanx a lot......
Can u kindly suggest the books we should refer for Management Syllabus......

THANK U

thanks

hiii mamta thanks for sharing management syllabus

Please send me study material of Management

CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME QUESTION SET OF UGC NET MANAGEMENT PAPER

MY EMAIL ID - mukund.kumar@sscims.com

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  syllabus for ugc net in human resource management srigiriflora 6 24,249 11-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: shreya.shradha@gmail.com