UGC NET JRF Syllabus of Management, Marketing IR
mamta_nandakumar Wrote:Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.

probably there has been some modification in the syllabus. Could u pls. update ?

mamta_nandakumar Wrote:Syllabus of Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Personnel Management etc.
I love you mamta

i hav syllabus of each subject of Net JRF.if u anybody want den plz u can get from me.

this information helped me a lot

best regards...
thank you very much

Plz send UGC NET "Management syllabus and tutorial materials" on my email id aq_konibar@sify.com

manchu Wrote:

probably there has been some modification in the syllabus. Could u pls. update ?

i actually download last time a syllabus for management ebook net syllabus for management ebook 1 to 5 of 1487 ( 1 of 298 )

atul_kukshi@rediffmail.com Wrote:
2008mbaravi Wrote:

thanku very much

mamata thank you for your valuable infirmation

did anybody find old Q papers of Management (net)

thanks for the syllabus... could u guide me with the books needed for the preparation...

hjjh

jasdeep singh Wrote:thanks for the syllabus... could u guide me with the books needed for the preparation...

For The books of NET JRF
is UGC NET /SLET by r.k gupta
or
COSMOS publication

GO TO UGC SITE N GET THE SYLLABUS OF NET.OK

thanks for syllabus

please send the syllabus for management marketing

please some one send me the syllabus for the management marketing syllabus...........................

UGC-Management PAPER I-II-II
NET QUESTIONS – UGC-Management PAPER I-II-II

FREE DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE PAPER I- Dec. 08, Dec. 07, Jun. 07, dec. 06, Jun. 06

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  syllabus for ugc net in human resource management srigiriflora 6 24,249 11-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: shreya.shradha@gmail.com