Fees required to do MS in Germany
I am doing my final year B.E. Can I know the fee structure for MS course in Germany?

In Germany, most of the institutions of higher education charge no or very little tuition fee of about 500 Euro per semester. However, you will need to pay semester contribution ranging from Euro 50 to 250, depending upon the university and the services or benefits provided. Besides this you need to take into account your living expenses of around Euro 740 a month and travel expenses to and from India when you prepare your budget.

(07-16-2013, 09:19 AM)Gregory Bro Wrote: I am doing my final year B.E. Can I know the fee structure for MS course in Germany?

1) Education cost
  • You need to pay a semester fee contribution which may vary between 170 Euros to 550 Euros a semester depending on the university. This would also cover your transportation costs within a certain radius  from the university  (say 20kms or more ) for the entire semester.

• If you take an average of 300 Euros, you pay 1200 Euros over your entire two year Master's program as semester fees.

(07-16-2013, 09:19 AM)Gregory Bro Wrote: I am doing my final year B.E. Can I know the fee structure for MS course in Germany? 
1) Education cost
  • You need to pay a semester fee contribution which may vary between 170 Euros to 550 Euros a semester depending on the university. This would also cover your transportation costs within a certain radius  from the university  (say 20kms or more ) for the entire semester.

• If you take an average of 300 Euros, you pay 1200 Euros over your entire two year Master's program as semester fees.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Refund of fees paid for unattended IELTS test Saranu 1 3,613 05-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Last Post: nbm