hi all...reagrdin the march intake in UK univs
hi everybody
can anyone pls telle the list of universities which are offering the march/april intake for the post graduation study...
pls make it as soon as possible....
ty

santhu Wrote:hi everybody
can anyone pls telle the list of universities which are offering the march/april intake for the post graduation study...
ty

the answer to your question is yes , there is a college in london which provides various programs in april and you can apply for the visa in feb. or march. the name of college is CAVENDISH COLLEGE you can visit the web page www.cavendish.ac.uk ,i think u have missed the chance of jan and feb, so be fast and contact ur consultants ,ipc,chopra's,prem and kapoor,are some consultancies ,but fast dear ,after march iit would be tough to get into uk
best of luck!

santhu Wrote:hi everybody
ty

Hi ,
there are good colleges in UK offer admission in April intake ,contact me at sharmilakp@yahoo.com for more details.

In UK, you can find many universities. Here is the website http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/ukinfo/ of UK universities which can give you some help.

yes, there are several universities which go for march-april intake. If you want detailed list of these colleges then email or pm me here...

rutherdbrown Wrote:yes, there are several universities which go for march-april intake. If you want detailed list of these colleges then email or pm me here...

hi

Could you please help me my consultant has ditched me and now i m stuck in between. Could you please tell the universities which have march April Intake for Masters in graphic designing.

Please can sm1 send me the list of UK univs dat wil take in march or april?

Hi all, please i need to know the list of universities for postgraduate march or april 2011 intake. thank you Smile

Hello,

It would greatly help anybody narrow down the list if you were more specific with the type of education you wanted or your previous education.

pregnancy miracle | registry easy

i have a bachelor degree in business admin concentration finance, so im looking for masters in business school whether management, international business or finance
Hello,

It would greatly help anybody narrow down the list if you were more specific with the type of education you wanted or your previous education.
[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there any January intake for MBA in UK ? shammy augustine 1 4,453 08-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Last Post: abhilash