A Good Coaching Institute in Bangalore to crack CAT
I want to crack CAT this year. I know the time is very limited. Please suggest me one institute that will help me to Crack CAT this year. If I join for more than one institutes like one for regular and one for postal, will it work ?

CAT is not an easy nut to crack. A serious schedule of study only allows one to get into the creamy layer of IIM students. So If you are dedicated enough, still there is time for you. Dont worry over the institutes. Any Institute like TIME/ Byju/ IMS will do the trick. Please understand that institutes wont make students pass. But the hardwork of the students matter. I know people who got into the IIM without joining any of such Coaching Institutes.

List of CAT Coaching Centres in Bangalore:-
1)Bangalore College & Research Institute
2)IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd.
3)Career Launcher
4)Academic Council
5)Abhinaya Technologies

How To Plan Your Preparation Right For CAT ?

CAT is an exam which not only tests the skills and abilities of the aspirant in the various sections namely Quantitative aptitude, Verbal Ability, Logical and Analytical Reasoning and Data Interpretation but also the ability of the person to make the maximum out of the time allotted. Hence, the ideal way ahead would be to get to know the basics and get them right.First things first, What all is covered in CAT? Essentially CAT is an aptitude test, which, basically is Mathematics, English and Reasoning.Whatever is covered, is supposed to test all aspirants on equal basis and hence, it has to be something that everyone did till Std X. Since, after that everyone chose their own very way so no point in giving anyone any due advantage. Coming to the topics covered in Std X subject-wise which is covered in CAT:

1. Mathematics or Quantitative Section: Basically covered in the following five broad topics:

a. Percentages and Its applications
i. Percentage, Profit and Loss
b. Ratio and Its applications
i. Ratio, Variation, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Averages and Partnerships, Alligations and Mixtures
c. Algebra
i. Linear and Quadratics Equations, Surds and Indices, Inequalities, Logarithms
d. Numbers and its applications
e. Geometry and its applications
i. Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration

The important point to note is that these are the basic topics and a majority of the questions are covered from these topics maybe directly or as an application of the basics.CAT however does not focus on the asking the concepts directly but the idea is to test the application of the concepts thoroughly.To understand the details better here is a video as well.

Video example for Quantitative Ability: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaeAeWOq1Ec

2. English or Verbal Section:

This section does not leave any part of application of English as a language or the various ways in which it can be tested. However, there is no such exhaustive list of topics as every year there are few new types of questions which come out of the blue. Still in order to enumerate Grammar, Vocabulary, Critical Reasoning (and its numerous applications), Reading Comprehension are the prominent ones. Grammar for example can be tested by word usage, Fill in the blanks, choosing the correct/incorrect sentence etc. Vocabulary can be tested by choosing the correct meaning, synonym, antonym and analogies to name a few. Critical Reasoning has the widest range of applications across and the best way to understand it would be by practicing.

Video example for Verbal Ability: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DCM_5akLvI

3. Analytical Reasoning Section: Here we have a lot of things random and otherwise which come from some nook and corner of the world and all we need to do is to figure out how to solve them. There may not be a standard approach or the best way to go about it, but yes there is a lot of brainstorming to be done. Some of the commonly known topics are Blood Relations, Direction Sense, Puzzles, Arrangements, Data Structures, Series, Coding-Decoding, Clocks and Calenders. For these topics one can figure out an approach which suits them best, but, it is always better to get the analytical bent by practicing in order to tackle the unthinkable!!

Video example for Logical Reasoning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPmWBxB9-o

4. Data Interpretation Section:

What we get in this section is a lot of data organized in a different ways eg. Table, Bar, Pie, Line graphs etc. or sometimes unorganized in caselets. A quick look may not yield any results but practice can help you understand data FAST! And solve it thereafter. A Good knowledge of basic maths and quick fire mental calculations are required in order to crack this section.

Video example for Data Interpretation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4WXzTVHf5c

Now, let us shed all inhibitions of ourselves being good in one area and not so good in another. Let us take an aptitude test at catgurus.com in order to understand our current understanding. Hence, we have a starting point.

All the Best!!

If you are looking for CAT coaching institute in Bangalore then here is the list, these are personally recommended by me and my friends:
1. TIME
2 Career Launcher
3 province academy
4 IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd.

I think you should choose a good institute for the coaching of CAT exam. You can prepare through making notes and get better results.

Coaching institutes in Bangalore to crack CAT are:-

1) IMS Learning Resources Private Ltd

2) Triumphant Institute of Management Education (T.I.M.E)

3) Career Launcher

4) Bright Academy Coaching Center

5) Edurite Learning Center

6)Brilliant Tutorials

Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd. (T.I.M.E.)
2IIM
IMS Learning Resources Private Ltd
Career Launcher

Hey Everyone.
Thanks to all for telling us the Good Coaching Institutes in Bangalore to crack CAT.
With regards.
Meenu Arora.