Online education source
Hi everyone

I want to share this site for online tutoring and lessons via Skype, it´s an online platform that allows anyone to teach or learn any subject to people from all world with topics as familiar as Spanish and guitar to genres as unique as biostatistics and Sanskrit. arts, music, craft or academics among others.

www.jukeboxlessons.com Thank you and hope you find it interesting.

Greets

Hey, Thanks for such a nice post. Keep it up..Smile

Your writing deserves attention. Imagine having a team of academic editors, writers and proofreaders on your side - giving your ideas and your writing the attention it deserves!

This is really fantastic and useful sharing. Anyone can get benefit from this online learning website.I will must appreciate your effort for this awesome work.

Thanks, it is useful education source for every one.

Jaro Education Provides Online, International, Distance MBA from the recognized universities.

This is good! edX does similar courses!

THANKS

NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) offers Online MBA training programs for various durations. The training programs are intended for one year MBA, two year MBA and one year Executive MBA. For admission related details and fee structure, visit the official website of NIBM.

If you would like to pursue MBA training in online mode, please visit the official website of National Institute of Business Management. National Institute of Business Management (NIBM) offers one year MBA, two year MBA and one year Executive MBA training for working professionals and it also provides online video tutorials to all its registered students.

Online MBA training programs are offered by NIBM (National Institute of Business Management). These programs are meant for one year MBA, two year MBA and one-year Executive MBA. The programs being online you may pursue the same from the comfort of your home. For more visit the official NIBM website. 

hello,
thanks for the useful post!!
I am preparing for UGC NET exam and regular visiter of THIS site for updated information. Information about various exams like IIT JAM, UGC NET, CSIR NET, IIT JEE, CBSE, SSC, IBPS, Railway and other government jobs can be found here. 
I found good online study material here. you may visit the official site to find online study material and other information.

CCE UPES offer UGC-recognized MBA in Business Analytics programs for working professionals through online mode. It gives them the liberty to study at their own pace and convenience. Also, there are other online platforms that offer this course, but CCE UPES is the most reliable place to pursue this program in India if planning for an online one. Visit at- https://www.cce.upes.ac.in/mba-in-business-analytics

Thanks for this interesting information!

Thanks