Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC students 2014 application form
I belong to OBC category and is studying in IX. I wish to avail Pre-Matric Scholarship given to OBC by Indian Government. Can I know how to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship 2014 given for OBC?

The application form can be downloaded from website www.scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in
1 Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to South Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and East Delhi Municipal Corporation may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal to zone concerned. Zone incharge in turn may submit the consolidated proposal to their respective Assistant Education Officer - (1) South Delhi Municipal Corporation, 9th Floor, Civic Centre. Minto Road, New Delhi-2. (2) North Delhi Municipal Corporation. 4th Floor, Civic Centre, Minto Road. New Delhi-2. (3) East Delhi Municipal Corporation. 419, Udyog Sadan, Patpar Ganj Industrial Area. Delhi-92.
2. Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to N.D.M.C. may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal to Deputy Education Officer (General), Department of Education, 10th Floor. Palika Kendra, Sansad Marg. New Delhi.
3. Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to Directorate of Education may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal to District concerned. The Deputy Director of the District may In turn submit the consolidetd proposal to Deputy Director (Sch./Plannirvg). Education Deptt. Old Patrachar Building, Timarpur, Delhi-52, who is Nodal Officer in the matter.
4 Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to Delhi Cantonment-Board may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal In the Office of the Chief Executive officer, Delhi Cantonment Board. Delhi Cantonment, Delhi-110013.
5. Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal in the Office of the Assistant Commissioner, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Delhi Region, JNU Campus, New Delhi.
6. Eligible student studying in Recognized Public Schools. National Open Schools and other schools approved by the Government but not falling under any of the category at S. No. 1 to 5 above, may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal along with application form duly verified by the Principal to Joint Director (Scholarship), Department for Welfare of SC'ST/OBC/Minorities, B-Block. 2nd Floo,. Vikas Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110 002
The Nodal Officer of the concerned Department/Organization should forward the complete proposal (in soft as well as hard copy as per format being sent separtely) to Deputy Director (Scholarship), Department for Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, 2nd Floor, B-Block, Vikas Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.

(09-01-2013, 11:31 PM)Begha S Wrote: I belong to OBC category and is studying in IX. I wish to avail Pre-Matric Scholarship given to OBC by Indian Government. Can I know how to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship 2014 given for OBC?

(09-01-2013, 11:31 PM)Begha S Wrote: I belong to OBC category and is studying in IX. I wish to avail Pre-Matric Scholarship given to OBC by Indian Government. Can I know how to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship 2014 given for OBC?

sanjay hb

I am 1year B.com student education helps to the scholership

(09-03-2013, 11:43 AM)nbm Wrote: The application form can be downloaded from website www.scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in
1 Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to South Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and East Delhi Municipal Corporation may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal to zone concerned. Zone incharge in turn may submit the consolidated proposal to their respective Assistant Education Officer - (1) South Delhi Municipal Corporation, 9th Floor, Civic Centre. Minto Road, New Delhi-2. (2) North Delhi Municipal Corporation. 4th Floor, Civic Centre, Minto Road. New Delhi-2. (3) East Delhi Municipal Corporation. 419, Udyog Sadan, Patpar Ganj Industrial Area. Delhi-92.
2. Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to N.D.M.C. may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal to Deputy Education Officer (General), Department of Education, 10th Floor. Palika Kendra, Sansad Marg. New Delhi.
3. Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to Directorate of Education may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal to District concerned. The Deputy Director of the District may In turn submit the consolidetd proposal to Deputy Director (Sch./Plannirvg). Education Deptt. Old Patrachar Building, Timarpur, Delhi-52, who is Nodal Officer in the matter.
4 Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to Delhi Cantonment-Board may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal In the Office of the Chief Executive officer, Delhi Cantonment Board. Delhi Cantonment, Delhi-110013.
5. Eligible students studying in schools affiliated to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal in the Office of the Assistant Commissioner, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Delhi Region, JNU Campus, New Delhi.
6. Eligible student studying in Recognized Public Schools. National Open Schools and other schools approved by the Government but not falling under any of the category at S. No. 1 to 5 above, may submit their forms to Head of School/Principal who in turn may submit the consolidated proposal along with application form duly verified by the Principal to Joint Director (Scholarship), Department for Welfare of SC'ST/OBC/Minorities, B-Block. 2nd Floo,. Vikas Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110 002
The Nodal Officer of the concerned Department/Organization should forward the complete proposal (in soft as well as hard copy as per format being sent separtely) to Deputy Director (Scholarship), Department for Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, 2nd Floor, B-Block, Vikas Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.

this is example of being human, thanks man for this appreciating news thread. nice job ,please keep it up

thank to provide the form Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship 2015 application form aarthi duraisamy 3 5,683 11-17-2023, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Sebastian589
  Canada Scholarship for Indian Students smartblogger 2 5,173 02-03-2021, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Azh
  Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2015 application form gateman 1 4,977 09-23-2019, 11:34 PM
Last Post: admin
  Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities Eligibility and Application form jamsheedp 1 2,739 07-27-2018, 10:58 AM
Last Post: munina
  Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities Application form 2018 parukkutty 1 2,727 07-27-2018, 10:54 AM
Last Post: munina
  TATA TRUST Scholarship 2018 for UG/PG/MD/DM/MCh students in India chintuss 0 3,614 12-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Last Post: chintuss
  National Overseas Scholarship 2016 for students with disabilities brochure gateman 2 4,440 10-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Last Post: whmcssmarters
  Online SIB scholarship application form vishnu.kahar 0 2,816 09-07-2016, 12:34 PM
Last Post: vishnu.kahar
  How to Apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2016 onyx 4 7,844 08-10-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: onyx
  HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2015 application form luttu 4 12,318 07-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Last Post: krishan kankant gupta