Poll: Eins Education is
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good Institute
85.71%
6 85.71%
Bad Institute
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Want to Know about Welingkar part-time MBA offered by Eins Education
Question 
Hello friends,
I am looking for a job in Human Resource field. Secondly I want to opt for MBA/pgdm in Human Resource in distance mode due to some financial issues.
I want to pursue MBA/PGDM from a better institute in Mumbai.
One of my friends suggested me to opt Welingkar part time MBA in Human Resource offered by Eins Education.
Now I have some questions related to Institute and course offered by this Institute.

Is eins education a good Institutes?
Do they have counseling facilities?
Eligibility to opt for this course
What are reviews about this Institute?
What about placements?

Better to avoid. Its not worth the time. First time I am hearing about that Institute. Original Welingkar is good, coz in most surveys it is having a rank within first 50. EINS is some franchising like thing. You are going to waste your time I think.

Better you join for IGNOU part time MBA, Cheap and have very better value than this crap.

Hi, Nikita. Don’t know much about the part time MBA offered by Eins Education. But my sis did her Part time masters from Welingkar’s Institute of Management at Matunga. She recently told me that they are conducting free seminars regularly to give information about how it helps your career if you do the part time masters. There’s one on the 26th October, at 6:00pm.

(10-22-2013, 04:48 PM)nikitabhambure Wrote: Hello friends,
I am looking for a job in Human Resource field. Secondly I want to opt for MBA/pgdm in Human Resource in distance mode due to some financial issues.
I want to pursue MBA/PGDM from a better institute in Mumbai.
One of my friends suggested me to opt Welingkar part time MBA in Human Resource offered by Eins Education.
Now I have some questions related to Institute and course offered by this Institute.

What about placements?

Hello nikita, I am a student of eins education.
here are your answers

Yes, It is a good institute. Eins Education is just a medium (you can say franchise) Degree or diploma you get is from Welingkar Institute of management. Eins Education help professionals who opt for part time MBA and cannot attend evening lectures; by offering them online lectures.

Yes, Eins Education offers counseling whenever you require. Will taking admission or while choosing for specialization.

- Graduates from any recognized university as well as professionals.
- Diploma holders from a recognized polytechnic institute with minimum 3 years of work experience.

This is a new institute. But according to my personal experience with this institute it is as helpful as Welingkar Institute of management.

What about placements?
Placements assistance is provided by this Institute.

Hi nikita, I dont know about part time mba from eins education. Thing I know is Eins education is franchise of Welingkar Institute. One of my friends is completing her part time MBA from Eins education. I will ask her to review about eins education. Or atleast will collect information from her what are differences between these two Institutes.

(10-23-2013, 02:16 PM)Radhikabose13 Wrote: Hi, Nikita. Don’t know much about the part time MBA offered by Eins Education. But my sis did her Part time masters from Welingkar’s Institute of Management at Matunga. She recently told me that they are conducting free seminars regularly to give information about how it helps your career if you do the part time masters. There’s one on the 26th October, at 6:00pm.

Hey Radhika! please do let me know if these seminars are held any other day! my friend needs guidance. Will help a lot! thank you in advance Big Grin

(10-23-2013, 02:16 PM)Radhikabose13 Wrote: Hi, Nikita. Don’t know much about the part time MBA offered by Eins Education. But my sis did her Part time masters from Welingkar’s Institute of Management at Matunga. She recently told me that they are conducting free seminars regularly to give information about how it helps your career if you do the part time masters. There’s one on the 26th October, at 6:00pm.

Thank you Radhika Smile
I called Eins Education people to ask for difference. They cleared my doubt. They told me that they are franchise of Welingkar Institute. I will get degree from Welingkar Institute only and also will get concession in fees.
Other than that all facilities are from Welingkar Institute of management.

Thank you all Smile
Hey thanks radhika
Thanks a ton for your information. I searched for more details on Eins education. Found that it is a franchise of Welingkar Institute. I get all the facilities offered by Welingkar though I enroll through Eins Education and also get small concession in fees.

Thanks a lot guys Smile

Even I got a call from Eins Education asking to enroll for MBA program. so I did some research and I came to know that Eins Education is a franchise which offers Welingkar MBA courses in collaboration with Welingkar Institutes of management studies. Welingkar MBA from Eins Education is same as the MBA from Welingkar Institute..

see its better to join part MBA program in welingkar institute this college provides good online support to a individual students as well as good teaching, and online material

(10-22-2013, 10:33 PM)a.kamble Wrote: Better to avoid. Its not worth the time. First time I am hearing about that Institute. Original Welingkar is good, coz in most surveys it is having a rank within first 50. EINS is some franchising like thing. You are going to waste your time I think.

Better you join for IGNOU part time MBA, Cheap and have very better value than this crap.
Hi Kamble,

Thanks for ur comment. But why you avoiding EINS education in welinker. Really i want to know this is a right path to do MBA in part time. can u please advice.