which country is best for studies
which is the best country for further studies after 12th? for BCA, MCA, MCM OR MBA.

I would like to know the scope of biotechnology outside India...

there are different countries having great study exposure but there are fine countries as
1. United States of America
2. United Kingdom
3. Canada
4. Germany
5. Australia
6. France
these are some best countries to studies.....

Top 2 best countries to study abroad
1-USA
2-UK

Wink 
(06-17-2014, 10:14 AM)isbmpune Wrote: there are different countries having great study exposure but there are fine countries as
2. United Kingdom
3. Canada
4. Germany
5. Australia
6. France

bt in germany n french.english is nt much used .how it is best country in studies

(06-17-2014, 10:14 AM)isbmpune Wrote: there are different countries having great study exposure but there are fine countries as
2. United Kingdom
3. Canada
4. Germany
5. Australia
6. France

I agree here. If you are looking for higher education from a best university, you can choose from the countries above.

I am agree with "isbmpune". If you are looking a a good career go for study in US, UK, Canada, Germany etc. Here you will get best universities to build your future.

You can seek any of the above courses in countries like the US, Germany, Canada, UK, Switzerland,Singapore, Australia and Japan.

The best country for overseas study is Ukraine. It is the best country for study for Indian students from security point of view, from expenses point of view and also you can get life changing experience from Ukraine.

(05-16-2014, 01:02 AM)SANTI G Wrote: I would like to know the scope of biotechnology outside India...

Dear
There is a wide Scope of Biotechnology outside India. If you are interested and want to know about course fees, admission process you can contact us at: 9501014208.

According to my suggestion Australia is the best choice to study abroad in these days.You can do also part time job there.
But the second option is Sweden. In these countries students can afford themeselves very well.

According to my suggestion Australia is the best choice to study abroad in these days.You can do also part time job there.
But the second option is Sweden. In these countries students can afford themselves very well.

US is best for further studies. Here you can find best universities or colleges of the world.

I Think USA, UK, Canada and Australia is very poplar country for student this country universities offer large number of scholarships for Indian and international student.

Australia: If you decide to work in Australia, the student visa will allow you to work up to 40 hours every two weeks during the study period, and full time while you are on vacations. It is important for you to know that, once you find a job in Australia, your employer must give you a formal award or agreement which should establish the minimum wage you will receive per hour, as well as your working conditions. In Australia, the minimum wage per hour is established by the government. In that sense, depending on the sector where you are working, you should research which is the minimum wage you must receive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which country is best for MBBS abroad? keerthifood 0 2,601 10-14-2020, 04:30 PM
Last Post: keerthifood