Executive MBA program from Alliance University
Hello friends,
I am a working professional with work experience of 10 years and want to complete Executive MBA. I got call from Jaro education saying they offer one of the best executive MBA level PGDM in collaboration with Alliance University. I want to know whether this executive MBA program from Alliance University is reliable or not.

Thanks in Advance

Yes it is reliable. You can opt for executive PGDM from jaro education in collaboration with Alliance University. Alliance University is well known university in Bangalore.

Thanks and Regards
Jaro Education

Smile 
(12-18-2013, 06:46 PM)riteshdeshmukh Wrote: Hello friends,
I am a working professional with work experience of 10 years and want to complete Executive MBA. I got call from Jaro education saying they offer one of the best executive MBA level PGDM in collaboration with Alliance University. I want to know whether this executive MBA program from Alliance University is reliable or not.

Thanks in Advance

Hi Ritesh,
I have opt for executive PGDM [at par MBA] through Jaro education. When I decided to opt for Alliance Executive MBA I researched rigorously as I didnt want to waste my money on a part-time executive MBA which is just for name sake.

Results I found:

About Alliance University:

It is a private university with UGC and AICTE approval

Connection between Jaro education and Alliance University

Jaro Education is just a medium which offers Alliance Executive PGDM which is executive MBA equivalent.
Also degree you get is from Alliance university

Features of this program:
1 Program is delivered by international and national experts also by senior industry managers.
2 Curriculum is present-day industry needs reflecting relevant program
3 Though it is part time executive MBA through online facilities, you get opportunities to interact with peers and get exposure to assorted group of professionals.
4 You get career counseling, mapping and also development assistance.

I joined because I wanted to improve my functional area, leadership skills and contacts.

Hope this helped you
Best of luck
Ajinkya Joshi

@ajinkyajoshi,
Thanks for reply. Do you have any idea whether they provide any placement assistance? and After completion of my course, from which institute I will get my degree? from Jaro Education or from Alliance University? Please reply asap.

Yes. Jaro Education provides placement assistance. After completion of your course you will get MBA degree of Alliance Education.

Yes Alliance University has got good reputation. Jaro provides good training materials.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sikkim Manipal University Distance Program review kdevika 5 16,414 07-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: jui.jinia@gmail.com