What i do after 10th?
Now be a Graduate / Post Graduate on fast track basis from UGC approved universities .
Executive MBA in 6 months .
BA , Bcom , MBA in 1 year from UGC approved universities .

Also Diploma courses available -
Diploma in hotel management
Diploma in fashion design
Diploma in business management

All Diploma courses accredited by UKAS (United Kingdom accreditation Services) in Association with ASIAN CERTIFICATION LIMITED which is recognized in 140 countries.
.IELTS CLASSES ALSO AVAILABLE NOW

Regards,
Simts Institute.

hi,
many more options are available now days after 10th just check out good websites..

I think you should go with interest and after that do graduation and in between graduation go with ssc cgl preperation or prepare of mba from IIM. you will rock.. :-)

I think you should go with interest and after that do graduation and in between graduation go with ssc cgl preperation or prepare of mba from IIM. you will rock.. :-)

Firstly you should complete your 12th then you should search what your interest then building up your career

i am b.tech finel year student . next step plese sujestion.

Firstly You have completed your 10+2, after that you decided Which types of course to choose for your study.

First of all you do your studies till 12th standard with a subect which you like most and after that you search for the higher educations.

you should take decision according your interest and circumstances, while first of all complete your 10+2 with your favourite subject and after all you can have lot of option.

there will be two sides either studying diploma degrees or studying higher studies..

we have to choose the branches as it to be formed well in the choosing before courses

After 10th you should choose your carrier as DIPLOMA or HSC

As per the industry trend. I would like to suggest you to complete 12th, then think of any courses, you are interested in.
List of courses is listed below:
ITI
BSC computer science
Diploma in computer programming
Computer hardware and networking
Hospitality and management courses

After 10th you can go for medical.or non.-medical. in 11th for your bright future and school or institute selection also important .

(05-09-2014, 02:44 PM)brucekemp Wrote: Hello Guy's
Please give me some idea to do after 10th. Which types of course i do which will be good for me..?

After 10th you can go for different types of courses like
Diploma in Engineering
11th and 12th PUC
ITI courses
Vocational courses
Certificate courses