Career Fashion Designing
I want to do fashion designing Course, please tell me is this industry good for career?
and please refer me good fashion designing Institute?

A career in fashion designing is right for you if you are talented and exude style in everything you do. You must also possess the ability be original and creative and love to make people look good.
Further, you must be creative enough to combine colours, shades and textures and express your ideas through sketches. You must also visualize new design, patters, garments and accessories and enjoy working with fabrics and accessories.
If you have all this and more in you then you are all, set to step into the arena of fashion designing.

A career in fashion designing is right for you if you are talented and exude style in everything you do. You must also possess the ability be original and creative and love to make people look good.
Further, you must be creative enough to combine colours, shades and textures and express your ideas through sketches. You must also visualise new design, patters, garments and accessories and enjoy working with fabrics and accessories.

If you have all this and more in you then you are all, set to step into the arena of fashion designing.

Career in fashion designing can be counted as the most exciting and demanding one, as it leads you to the successful life.
First step for this path is to gain proper training and education. Many colleges provide undergraduate and graduate degree in Fashion designing like –
1. Pearl Institute,
2. Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune,
3. JD Institute of Fashion Design ect.
One of my friends studied at SID, now he is running his own Fashion house.

Fashion design can be a good career choice if you are creative, talened, innovative and have required skills. Getting trained under a professional fashion designer will help you to understand better about this career. Some of reputed institutes are National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi, Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore and Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune. I hope someday you too run a fashion store like one of jenny's friend.

hi,
welcome to this forum site, you can find lots of answers to your question,
i suggest you to ask any other experts, i have no knowledge
to your question,.
top ten classified website

very nice post