Studying Abroad for needy students
I am part of a NGO which helps students to study and develop good careers for themselves. Although we have many aspiring students lined up, we are confused about the entire process of selection of universities and which students to send where. If there is any professional guidance provider available, we would want to consult them for the same.

One thing you can do is make different groups as per the career opportunities of the students. Then you can list down universities with affordable rates which offers similar courses related to their career.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, we've been trying to get all the details possible from all kinds of sources but getting the information regarding expenses is a little difficult. That is why, our advisors suggested that we also opt for some professional help as well. We've in talks with many of them such as The Chopras who have agreed to help in this regard. Similar talks are on with other sources as well. I hope the students get placed in good universities and that too soon. Cheers!

You are doing very good work. Well done Maya Roy Sanyal. And all the very best for your work. if you still need professional help about placement of students in best universities in less expenses you can also contact us +91 9914085663 and for more detail visit at :http://www.edu-pedia.net/. We surly help you.

I have desire to study abroad but i have no information about study abroad procedure or how can apply for study abroad. i am student of master i want study in Australia in accounting specialization plz help me brothers

If, you are worry about where and how to study medicine in abroad, then student can choose best college, O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv is hailed as one of the top medical school not only in Ukraine but also in Europe.

Study abroad for needy students

study abroad is the dream of every student. so here the excelishan will help you to choose better course and better country for study. Excelishan is the best study abroad consultancy in india punjab. it willguide you advice you for your better future.

Nowadays everyone is looking for good opportunities for their future and wants to join reputed institutions to study abroad. It is good idea. You can build your career with USA Universities.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible for a middle class family students to study abroad? neeravpatani 14 15,502 05-30-2019, 06:37 AM
Last Post: edwardwilson
  Can I work while studying in France? Sanya K 3 5,069 03-22-2018, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Sampada Sharma
  Have a question on studying abroad ? jhanish00 15 13,297 11-21-2017, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sampada Sharma
  Part time jobs for the Indian students studying abroad. jain17aashi 0 4,397 09-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Last Post: jain17aashi