Interested in doing the MS in CS in Abroad.
Hello friends
I need your help for doing MS in CS in anywhere in the world’s best universities.Few days ago i heard about the MS...at that time i had planned for GRE/TOEFL but to lack of resources in my college and also in home town i had changed my mind but now i am in last semester of BE so i decided to do the MS....so please suggest me everything whichever required for doing the MS. Actually still i am unaware with what does mean fall & spring sessions,how to apply for universities when the exam will be held on.so tell me everything related with MS.

(12-29-2014, 10:49 AM)krishnaCon Wrote: Hello friends
I need your help for doing MS in CS in anywhere in the world’s best universities.Few days ago i heard about the MS...at that time i had planned for GRE/TOEFL but to lack of resources in my college and also in home town i had changed my mind but now i am in last semester of BE so i decided to do the MS....so please suggest me everything whichever required for doing the MS. Actually still i am unaware with what does mean fall & spring sessions,how to apply for universities when the exam will be held on.so tell me everything related with MS.

An academic year at American universities usually has two intakes, namely Fall and Spring. Unlike India, American universities follow bi-semester system where an academic year is divided into two semesters. Most of the courses begin in the Fall semester. There are some exceptions and a few courses accept applications for the Spring semester as well.

A Fall semester starts in September and ends in December, while the Spring semester begins in January and ends in May. Most of the times, the semester available is not a choice as most of the popular and important courses commence only with the Fall semester. The reason why Fall semester is so popular is because the scholarships and financial aids are aimed at this semester. There are not many financial aid opportunities as well as job opportunities available for the Spring semester, as those who join in the second semester will be considered as less experienced and knowledgeable as those who joined in the Fall.

Here are the top Universities in Queensland:

1. University of Queensland 2. Queensland University of Technology 3. Griffith University
4. James Cook University 5. Bond University 6. University of Southern Queensland

For more information:
Visit : tinyurl.com/phkxdwr

SmileSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  have you interested to do Engineering in UK? mahigoaldone 0 2,959 03-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Last Post: mahigoaldone