Job opportunity in Germany after MBA
I am planning to do MBA in Tourism management form Germany. Is there job opportunity in Germany for the same?

It is good to do the course there. But getting jobs in the EU are not easy and most people land up coming back to India.

Hii,
I am complete MBA and after the MBA I am plane going to Germany
Is there job opportunity in Germany in after MBA.
...........................................................................................

hello,
You can plan your studies there but job opportunities are not available in plenty there there can be many opportunity in India if your MBA is from a reputed college

This is true that it is very difficult to get a job in Germany after doing MBA. I have done MBA last year but now i am making a plan to go for Germany for job. I am sure that i will get it.

The answer to your question depends very much on your background and your aims. Where are you from? How much experience do you have? Which business sector/specialization? What kind of MBA are you planning to do? Where do you want to work afterwards.

Generally you can say that In some fields (such as IT and engineering) jobs prospects for foreign educated job applicants in Germany are good even for those who don't speak German. However, for most jobs in management you will need a very good command of German and substantial work experience to be able to compete with German applicants.

(01-20-2013, 03:23 PM)johnson 121 Wrote: Hii,
   I am complete MBA and after the MBA  I am planning  to go Germany      
Is there job opportunity in Germany  in after MBA.
...........................................................................................

I can say it completely depends on your ability and skills, however MBA has a good scope, getting job is totally your belongs to your performance and it also depends on your past work experience too.

I suggest you change your plans from Germany to Canada because Canada has more job opportunities than Germany also you get a quality education, more chances to PR, and finally numerous job opportunities.

As per Gecko hospitality, Canadian Tourism industry will require 538,000 jobs will be created between 2015 and 2035.

Thank you

Yes there are many career opportunities in the Country and India too if you complete the Masters or MBA from the Well recognized University of Germany. You can work in the Multinational Companies at good Good Income.
Make sure to complete MBA as per your desire College that has the right fee as well as training Firm.

I hope this helps.