Is it possible for a middle class family students to study abroad?
I want to study MBA in UK, US or Australia. I am from middle class family and I am gonna take study abroad loan for studying there. I want to get part time job there for living expenses. Is it possible to get part time job there while studying?

We offer the perfect environment in which the students can learn, develop their skills and above all have a great time.
Advantage in BIC:
100% employment specific qualification and training with post study visa to live and work in Australia.
It takes only three years (2years in BIC + Final Year Top Up in UK) to complete your Engineering, making them shorter than similar programmes and very cost-effective.
Value for money - BRIDGE, the ultimate name brings you quality at an affordable cost. Save upto Rs.40 Lakh by completing first two years at BIC

ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES:

B.E Automobile Engineering
B.E Electrical and Electronic Engineering
B.E Mechanical Engineering
B.E Motorsports Engineering

(01-12-2015, 04:04 PM)neeravpatani Wrote: I want to study MBA in UK, US or Australia. I am from middle class family and I am gonna take study abroad loan for studying there. I want to get part time job there for living expenses. Is it possible to get part time job there while studying?

We offer the perfect environment in which the students can learn, develop their skills and above all have a great time.
Advantage in BIC:
100% employment specific qualification and training with post study visa to live and work in Australia.
It takes only three years (2years in BIC + Final Year Top Up in UK) to complete your Engineering, making them shorter than similar programmes and very cost-effective.
Value for money - BRIDGE, the ultimate name brings you quality at an affordable cost. Save upto Rs.40 Lakh by completing first two years at BIC

ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES:

B.E Automobile Engineering
B.E Electrical and Electronic Engineering
B.E Mechanical Engineering
B.E Motorsports Engineering

I completely agree with @mahigoaldone

Yes why no there are many scholarship option so you can avail that for you higher education. You need good counseling by experts.
You can get the free counseling at Gurgaon's Best Institute. eptitude[dor]co[dot]in

hello everyone
------------

(01-12-2015, 04:04 PM)neeravpatani Wrote: I want to study MBA in UK, US or Australia. I am from middle class family and I am gonna take study abroad loan for studying there. I want to get part time job there for living expenses. Is it possible to get part time job there while studying

You can contact Fateh Education in Patel Nagar Delhi, they provide consulting for abroad education (UK & Ireland). They also provide IELTS coaching classes in Delhi for preparation of the entrance exam for foreign education...

Hi, thanx

Yes.Some of the colleges or Universities provide part-time jobs for their students to make simple for the students so that they can continue their studies and can work parallely without more efforts.

Many scholarships are available in foreign universities in autralia, europe, canada.
Many universities offer part time jobs too. go ahead. goodluck

Hello,
Yes you can do part time job while studying there . Most of students also have same process .They also do part time jobs for fulfilled their expenses .so Don,t feel disappointed you can do there part time job.

how much will it cost for an engineering degree ?

Yes!! I earned my high school diploma from a high school in the USA and studied entirely online. I did not have to go to USA. My teachers were real teachers and I could see them and talk to them on the computer. They answered my questions and helped me very much. After I graduated, I got accepted to Rosemont College, Valley Forge Military College, Cairn University, and Bucks County Community College! I am studying for my bachelor's degree in business now.

Hi 

studying abroad is bit expensive but most of the banks are offering bank loans who got admissions in reputed universities and after going there you will get a lot of job opportunities for your regular expenses

You can go to Australia because the study cost is cheaper than the USA and UK and You will easily get a part-time job there. Furthermore, After studying you can apply for PR which USA and UK do not offer. Australia is known for quality education and It is the best destination for students to study abroad. hope this will help you, Best of luck!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Plan Study Abroad? moosatp 13 8,305 09-19-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: gulshan212
  Where and How to Study Medicine in Abroad? nationalmedicaluniversity 7 7,143 07-27-2018, 10:50 AM
Last Post: SwatiSingh803
  Is MBA or MS in Management better to study abroad? Olivia F 12 14,280 01-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Sampada Sharma
  Planning Study abroad things to be kept in mind Doch R 7 10,196 12-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Sampada Sharma
  Study abroad program Smartstudents 0 2,200 11-24-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Smartstudents
  Studying Abroad for needy students Maya Roy Sanyal 7 7,285 04-28-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: awanipatel
  Documents required when applying to study abroad JAYAN Ravi 5 8,534 04-27-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: edufactsindia15
  Sources that give information on plans to study abroad Akash Nair K 6 7,803 10-30-2014, 03:48 PM
Last Post: anuragavanse
  Essential Components of a study abroad application moosatp 3 5,463 09-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post: isbmpune
  Part time jobs for the Indian students studying abroad. jain17aashi 0 4,362 09-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Last Post: jain17aashi