I'm a fresher
My name is kanimozhi ganapathi. And I am engineer completed B.E in electronics and communication engg. I need some job references. because I don't have any support to guide. I am the first engineer in my family and I am the only person to get income. If anybody see this message please help me.

You can try various public sector jobs in the field of telecommunication or in your area of interest. This will give you great opportunites to have a better future.

(01-27-2015, 08:42 PM)pavikani Wrote: My name is kanimozhi ganapathi. And I am engineer completed B.E in electronics and communication engg. I need some job references. because I don't have any support to guide. I am the first engineer in my family and I am the only person to get income. If anybody see this message please help me.

Hai kani, since you are a fresher, better you can get help from some trust able job consultancy in India like Careers International. They are very good in providing in high quality placement services for the freshers who have good profile!

Hello. I can understand you. You would get job easily, but you have to find out the best one among them. I can help you on that purpose. Just go through the site http://www.latestjobz.org/ and you will get all latest IT or other job updates in India. Hope it will help you to find out the best job for you.

I have completed aircraft maintenance engineering with 1 year internship from civil aviation department. I just want job,please give me suggestions what shoud I do now.

I have completed aircraft maintenance engineering with 1 year internship from civil aviation department. I just want job,please give me suggestions what shoud I do now.

You should go with online job portal like indeed, Wisdom jobs, shine and other job portals. Here you find lots of jobs opening for fresher so upload your resume on that job portals search your relevant jobs on different location.

Dear Friend, No need to worry. If you have completed your education then getting a job is not a big deal. Nowadays Online job search portals plays a vital role in getting the right job. There are vast number of Online job portals such as:
1. Naukari
2. Times
3. Monster
4. Shine
5. Indeed
6. ClickJobs
7. Freshersworld
8. Bixee
9. WisdomJobs
10. ResumeOn
11. Jobisjob
12. Sarkarinaukri
13. Careerjet
14. CareerAge
15. Dice

you can visit these & apply for the latest jobs as per your skills & qualifications.
Good luck with your job search. Smile

Hi,
I know you are very talented, you can search your job according to your profile by searching in best job portals like peeljobs.com

Try various public sector or government sector in telecommunication. If you wish you may apply to MNC's companies in both electronics and communication. Choose your filed wisely and your area of interest.

@pavikani I hope you are placed in any good organization.

If not then keep adding more skills in your personality and better reach out to the companies and their HR team through their social media or employment news sites.

Some good places to start :-

linkedin
facebook
twitter
naukri
indeed
mosnter
sarkari naukri
shine
babajob

and the list goes on.

If any other problem occurs, please message me and I'll try my best to guide you properly to get a job as soon as possible.

Meritto is good institute in Jaipur visit meritto dot com website also there get more information about institute

Wink 
(01-27-2015, 08:42 PM)pavikani Wrote: My name is kanimozhi ganapathi. And I am engineer completed B.E in electronics and communication engg. I need some job references. because I don't have any support to guide. I am the first engineer in my family and I am the only person to get income. If anybody see this message please help me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are Hiring Fresher Java Developers RajGusain07 0 2,192 09-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: RajGusain07