fresh start of my career
Hello,
I am 82 born.did my 3 years diploma in computer eengg.thn did bsc in IT after tht did MCA from IP univ delhi.completed in 2011.worked for only 6 months and got married and left it at dt timr.now hv a kid who will b turning 2 years in dis may.want to start my career again.is it possible to again go in to corporate with 4 yrs gap.do I need to do some course

well sure you can take a new start of your career. find a suitable job and along with that to enhance your skills and knowledge you can do some course as well . to refresh and practice.

Hello sir,

I am sure that you can start your new career again. because you had done your 3 years diploma in computer engineering. so you can easily get your job anywhere. if you want to to do some job so you have to find a suitable job. and you can improve your skills and knowledge.

off course you can start your carrier again without doing any course.

Yeah! Definitely you can get a job without doing any course. All that a Company need is proper skills. If you are confident of your skills you will definitely land up in a job paying you a huge amount.

If you have knowledge then no need to do any course, you can start your carrier again.

You can start your career in your area of interest. You have a degree in IT and you can learn latest technologies - go for big data or data analytics or latest testing technologies. Once you have training in latest technlogies, do an internship for 3 months. Many mid size IT firms provide such opportunities. Once you have internship, hunt for a full time job. This will take time but you will get back into a job!

Nice post.