Job related query
Hi,

I am fresher, completed B-tech from electronics and communication branch but now i want to switch in IT. So i want to know how can i answer if any recruiter ask me That
you have completed your graduation from electronics and communication and why you want to switch in IT.

Thanks in advance

Yes, that will be a common question should ask you. In that case you have to reply tactically, tell I'm open for both which opportunity comes first will go with this.

Yes, a electronics and communication student can switch in IT if you have knowledge of programming.

Its a normal question that a recruiter will ask in cases like yours. You can say that I have an interest in programming, & I know basic programming that why I want to switch to IT field. However if you are looking for more IT jobs then visiting online job search portals are the best option. Website such as Naukari, Times, Monster, Indeed, CareerAge, Careerjet, Bixee, Wisdomjobs offers thousands of job listings. Here you can apply for the jobs as per your skills & qualifications.