How to enter into IES after completion of B. Tech with ECE
Hello sir,this is mounika.present i have written 4-2 sem exams in b.tech.I dont have any idea about IES please give me the correct information regarding to IES.

IES is completely based on your knowledge and it only requires hard labour and strong dedication.it consists of mainly 3 papers with three days of exam conduct by upsc and it helds in month of june every year and the registration starts between month of march 1-31.
SUBJECTS FOR IES

DAY ONE-GENERAL KNOWLEDGE(200 MARKS,TIME 120MIN)
DAY TWO-OBJECTIVE PAPER1,OBJECTIVE PAPER 2 (200+200,120MIN+120MIN,120MIN+120MIN)
DAY THREE-CONVENTIONAL PAPER1+CONVENTIONAL PAPER 2

I need total information about IES because this is my last year in B.E, can you please mail me all detail about this.
E-mail id: devdeva29@yahoo.com

Dear..

To prepare for any exam.. you need to know the exam pattern and syllabus. and most important hard work..

i am studying btech 3rd year i am ece student and i want to know the syllabus for all the three exams could u please tel me in detail about the syllabus

This exam consists three papers and a combined four-stage competitive examination (comprising six tests), called the Engineering Services Examination (ESE) is conducted by the UPSC for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services.
I think for preparation of this exam you should jon some good coaching institute or you can prepare at your own.