NID Entrance Exam _ Model Question Paper
hello,
i wanna kno wat else do we need to excel in to qualify nid entrance? n i want more suggestions n advices regarding how to improve drawing skills....plzzz help me out.

hello,
i wanna kno wat else do we need to excel in to qualify nid entrance? n i want more suggestions n advices regarding how to improve drawing skills....plzzz help me out.
Smile

Pls send me the file at bappy13@gmail.com........

FREE DOWNLOADS Here is all the LINKS

[b]
NID Previous Year Question Papers (UG)

NIDPrevious Year Question Papers (PG)

NIFT Previous Year Question Papers

Hey thnx JAYNIPS.Cool

hi frds
this is shekhar yarrr i need your help i apply in pearl design school for PG
plz give me some idea for entrance exam .....
plz plz plz plz plz

send this ID shekarp14@rediff.com

shekhar pathipaka Wrote:hi frds
this is shekhar yarrr i need your help i apply in pearl design school for PG
plz give me some idea for entrance exam .....
plz plz plz plz plz

send this ID shekarp14@rediff.com

chk ur id

Smile 
Can some one forward me NID enterance exam sample papers for post graduation in furniture designing!!
And , if you know, what is the syllabus for the test then do specify, it would be very helpful.
Plz send the required information on dsgnr.nidhi@gmail.com
Thank you

i am looking for THE MODEL QUESTION PAPERS of the NID entrance test for the under graduate programme. Could you please send it to me on rakhee_banerjee2000@yahoo.com?

Hey friends

My name is nisha....... i am appearing for the undergraduation program of pearl acedemy of fashion and design.......... m finding no clue about the model questions....... and how to prepare for it..............can anyone help me out with tis.......pls ......it would be a great help........thanks in advance

u could send the model papers to nisha_b10@yahoo.com

Hey friends.........
my name is prashant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
kindly send me the model paper of NID for post graduation on my mail id prashantworld87@gmail.com..........pls ......it would be a great help........thanks

The higher the score the more likely any given betta fish tanks will be delivered to the target. Higher scores also predict betta fish facts with less fatigue and less injury risk. The subjects overall hand betta aquariums's efficiency of 25.4%, using the Unconventional Marshall Motion, places fighter fish at risk for both substantial fatigue and injury and predicts that betta breeding tanks will have difficulty in throwing strikes with this delivery.

[attachment=4][quote=neethu]
Here is a model Question Paper of NID Entrance Test
[/quote=harsh] hey guys ive been lukin for online coaching & guidans for NID entranc so i'll b greatful if you can send any sort of info to my mail id pyush90@ymail.com

Plzzzzzzzzz mail me some NID Sample papers..........

plzzzz send me some NID sample papers.
abhi_0992@yahoo.co.in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IIT M.Sc. Entrance Model question Paper of Geophysics bijumk 2 11,483 04-24-2014, 12:06 PM
Last Post: 124
  model question paper of ISM entrance exams misti 10 23,654 10-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: vinit anand
  Model Question Paper of MCA Entrance IIT JAM bijumk 125 236,887 10-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Model Question Paper of MCA Entrance IIT JAM Anshkumar 6 11,867 02-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Last Post: rajan89