i want to do my ph.d ( political science) in usa....pliz do suggest me with scholarsh
i want to do my ph.d ( political science) in usa....pliz do suggest me with scholarship details....

Diverse Political Science scholarships are listed here in this section of scholarship-positions.com. Political science is a stream that deals with the state and its systems, governments and its policies or processes, in short the scientific analysis of political activity and behavior. It offers an individual to know much about a state and its administration. Various types of grants and aids are offered to students of all countries to pursue their higher studies in their homeland or abroad in the Political Science. Political science students can gain a versatile set of skills that can be applied in a wide range of exciting careers in federal, state and local governments, in international and nonprofit organizations and in the professional fields of law, business, management, journalism etc.

James Madison Graduate Fellowships in USA, 2016
Applications are invited for Madison Fellowship available for graduate study leading to a master’s degree at any accredited institution of higher education in the United States. Fellowships are available in following subjects: Master of Arts (MA) in American history, political science, or government, Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) concentrating on either American Constitutional history (in a history department) or American government, political institutions, or political theory (in a political science department). The maximum amount of each award is $24,000. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national to apply for a James Madison Fellowship. The application deadline is March 1, 2016.
There are more of universiities which are providing scholarship in various subjects. If you want to get more guidence on this, connect@meetuniversity.com