mca entrance questions
please send me previous mca entrance question paper on my id mmanumol@yahoo.co.in

please send me the previous model Question Pare of Mca on my email id bijipaul @ rediffmail.com thank u. yours faithfully,

sir,

please send me some previous mca model question paper very urgently

my id is bijipaul@rediffmail.com
thank you,

No.1 Coaching in India MCA ENTRANCE CLASSES
Mr.Vishal Srivastava
(S/W Trainer & Consultant)
Do Hard Be Sharp
DOTNET COMPUTERS-INDIA [Bright Engineers Academy]
click on http://dotnetcomputers.org/ more details

Address: 21-A LAKHANPUR, KANPUR-208025 (U.P.)

The only institute in Kanpur-India gives the top selections in top most Universities and colleges. The last result of 2010

8 students selected in IIT-JAM for MCA course.4 in Hyderabad central uni.(HCU),14 in BVP-Pune,44 in UPTU,38,in NIT.

We are showing here only IIT results.
KAPIL GUPTA (AIR-21)
YASWANT SIKARWAR (AIR-22)
RAGHVENDRA GANGWAR (AIR-43)
MOHAN SINGH (AIR-67)
RAHUL PRAJAPATI (AIR-96)

*MCA ENTRANCE,GATE
*CAMPUS PLACEMENT TRAINING
*7 DAYS CLASS SCHEDULE IN A WEEK.
*FULL COURSE REVISION WITH SOLVING OLD PAPERS
*REGULAR NOTES,ASSIGNMENTS ALSO PROVIDES BOOKS FACILITY.

some quotes by our selected students-
{Kapil guta MCA -IIT (AIR-21)
By taking guidance at DOTNET COMPUTERS my confidence level was at peak and I was able to crack the MCA entrance of reputed institutes without any toiling effort. I will like to thank Vishal sir and other faculty members of the institute for able guidance provided to me.

{SANTOSH KUMAR MCA-DU (AIR-105)}
The dream of correspondence course student to study in reputed institute of India has became true to wonderful techniques and methodology of teaching provided at DOTNET COMPUTERS. I AM THANKFUL TO VISHAL SIR and other staff members there for full cooperation and motivation.

{JYOTI JAISWAL MCA-HCU(AIR-12)}
The exhaustive and inspiring way of teaching at DOTNET COMPUTERS has enabled me to achieve my goal with ease. I whole heartedly thank Vishal sir and his team for motivating and guiding to me the hilt.
Mr.Vishal Srivastava
(S/W Trainer & Consultant)
Do Hard Be Sharp
DOTNET COMPUTERS-INDIA [Bright Engineers Academy]
click on http://dotnetcomputers.org/ more details

Address: 21-A LAKHANPUR, KANPUR-208025 (U.P.)

Please send me previous MCA entrance(JECA) question paper on my id 'live.hiran@gmail.com'.

Hi.... If you have got the previous years question papers of MCA entrance(jeca) of WB Board........... plzzzzzzz send me to my mail at 'live.hiran@gmail. ...... I need them........ i will be highly thankful to u for this...... plz show ur kindness......... my exam is coming soon....So plz help me...

(02-22-2009, 06:57 PM)rinadas Wrote: please send me previous mca entrance question paper on my id rinadas1111@gmail.com

send me pune university mca entrance question paper of 2009 and 2010