Going abroad for studies
Hello friends, I wish to go abroad for my higher studies, actually I aspire to join Cambridge or some famous university. Can anyone guide me for this, what all exams should I appear for and also if any study material is available for them?

To get into some famous university you need to have a good score in TOFEL or SAT or GRE. People doing graduation in technical side go for GRE and rest try for TOEFL/SAT generally. So you can try for the one which suits you.

I was also looking for information about Cambridge university...I got here thr site for more details and study materials....

Thanks

Hello Augusta...

Sorry, buddy I cant help you much in this topic but one thing I know that for going abroad you should clear TOFEL or SAT or GRE with good grades.
Anyway Good Luck.

Going abroad for higher studies is good step and you need IELTS course and learn good English. TOEFL is also important for getting admission in top university. ielts course london is very useful for students.

Hi Everyone..

I am also looking to go for further studies in abroad.
Can anyone suggest me which one is better for me?
Thanks in advance.

Cambridge and Oxford are both highly sought after schools and are very competitive to get into. The same can be said for the Ivy League schools in the U.S. like Harvard and Yale. I would pursue your undergraduate degree in a good school and work hard and get good grades and pursue your graduate degree at Cambridge or any other highly esteemed school. -Bella Vega, Essay Writer

Just Check out Best Shikhsa and select Study In Abroad option there you will get the information of all colleges and courses in abroad.

[quote pid='4759' dateline='1244023535']
GarryBen11I was also looking for information about Cambridge university...I got here thr site for more details and study materials....

Thanks
[/quote]

If you want to apply for an undergraduate course (i.e. your first degree) at Cambridge, you will need to do so via the UCAS service at ucas.com. Unfortunately the deadline has now passed to start this year - you'll need to wait until this September (2011) before you can apply for a course starting in September 2012. The deadline is the 15th October 2011, so you only have 6 weeks to get your application in.

Like most elite universities, Cambridge receives an overwhelming number of applications, so you will need to make yourself stand out. As a a minimum, you must meet the grades required for the course you wish to study. If you're still studying, you should have strong predicted grades. A well-rounded personal statement, with focus on relevant extra-curricular activities as well as the subject matter that you wish to study, is a must, as is a strong academic reference.

If you manage to do all that, you might just get an interview.

Yes Going abroad for studies is a great ideas but you have to search out top agencies.

Planning to study abroad- you need to clear IELTS or TOEFL, the number of bands varies from university to university.
If applying after 12 for an undergrad course then you need to appear for SAT and if applying for grad course then you need to appear for GRE or GMAT depending upon your course.
There are no specific entrance exams for admission consideration however you need to maintain excellent scores as well as a great profile( debates, declamations,sports certificates etc.)

TOEFL is also important for getting admission in top university. ielts course london is very useful for students.

Hi

If you are planning to study abroad then you need a career counselling. I surely suggest for Planet Education.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RD Sethna Loan Scholarship to do studies abroad rms 1 3,648 06-17-2015, 10:59 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Eligibility examinations for higher studies abroad choolanelai 1 7,478 06-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Last Post: nbm