Eligibility for LIC AAO Exam 2016
I am working as an LIC agent for the past 3 years. I am a graduate in Statistics and 28 years old and belong to general category. Please tell me whether LIC is having any reservation for AAO posts for working agents ?

The notification for LIC AAO posts does not specify about any reservation for the working agents. Only a 5 year age relaxation is available for working employees of LIC.

You are eligible to apply in general category. The basic conditions for LIC AAO application are

1. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1985 and not later than 01/12/1994 both days inclusive only are eligible
2. They should hold a Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution

hiiii,
Eligibility for LIC AAO exam 2016: educational qualification as on 01/12/2015.Minimum age shall be 21 years as on 01/dec/2015 and maximum age shall not be more than 30 years. Relaxations in upper limit for SC/ST/OBC persons with disabilities.

LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification:

Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment must have the Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution for applying to this LIC AAO (Generalist) posts

LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Age Limit:

Aspirants who are interested in applying for the LIC AAO (Generalist) recruitment should have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 35 years as on 01st December 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.

LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure:

Applicants those applying for the LIC AAO (Generalist) recruitment must know the selection process before applying for the posts. As per the information, the selection will be based on online test and the personal interview conducted by LIC.

LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale:

Applicants selected for the LIC AAO (Generalist) recruitment will be given the basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640/-

hiiii,
The candidate should be an Indian Citizen. The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum not more than 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as given below.
Educational Qualification:Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
LIC AAO Selection Procedure:
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
1. Online Test: On-line test will be of objective type, multiple choice of two hours duration comprising of the following:
a. Reasoning Ability
b. Quantitative Aptitude
c. General Knowledge, Current Affairs
d. Computer Knowledge
e. English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension.

The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Age limit: The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum not more than 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as given below.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
1. Online Test: On-line test will be of objective type, multiple choice of two hours duration comprising of the following:
a. Reasoning Ability
b. Quantitative Aptitude
c. General Knowledge, Current Affairs
d. Computer Knowledge
e. English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension.

i mahesh ,am tried to download 2012,2011,2010lic aao old question paper . but its not possible.its getting network error

I am working as a Lecturer in a private college for the past 1 year. I am a Graduate in Mathematics and belong to general category. Will we the LIC AAO?

(12-26-2015, 04:23 PM)R.Madathi Wrote: I am working as a Lecturer in a private college for the past 1 year. I am a Graduate in Mathematics and belong to general category. Will we the LIC AAO?

"Yes"

minimum to be 21 years completed with any degree under a certified university we may apply for the examinations

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IBPS Clerk 2016- Eligibility chichumban 3 3,124 08-13-2016, 12:13 AM
Last Post: sheelu.v