Engineering or Arts?
Now a days people are showing More interest in learning Arts and Science courses, they are not interested in Learning Engineering. i guess this is due to problems in getting  a job.pls advice regarding this if we suggest Engineering to upcoming aspirants will it work.

Yes you are right, but from the point of job, study in general stream also not safe. So it totally depends on student's interest and also financial condition of the family.

(06-15-2016, 04:50 PM)ajayrekhan@gmail.com Wrote: Now a days people are showing More interest in learning Arts and Science courses, they are not interested in Learning Engineering. i guess this is due to problems in getting  a job.pls advice regarding this if we suggest Engineering to upcoming aspirants will it work.
Yes you are right, lack of vacancies and opportunities disappoint students so they never recommend engineering to their friends and people they know. Engineering is a field which can lead many ways. So I guess if someone is interested then we should give them advice to be on right path. Only if they are interested!

The point that you have raised is perfect, yet I can say Engineering job is not closed rather you can say opportunity has been reduced. And in general stream, there are also too much competitions. So choice is depends on you,

Engineering is the best but due to lack of interest and jobs, most of the people are not paying attention to it.

Engineering is the course of technical people including the concepts of Mathematics, Physics and its application.
Even I am a student of Engineering at NRTEC college of engineering.