Are there good career options available after doing an embryology course in India?
I have MSC qualified and looking forward to become an embryologist. I want to know about the job opportunities available for an embryologist.

After doing an embryology course in India, students get hired by well-known fertility hospitals and clinics as there is a dearth of embryologists in context of the rising infertility issues worldwide.

Why study with us?

International Institute of Reproduction and Fertility Training (IIRFT), a specialized IVF and embryology training institute, is headed by Dr. Rita Bakshi located in New Delhi. With world-class advanced training courses, our candidates can prosper in assisted reproduction technologies (ARTs) field. Since its inception, IIRFT has perfectly trained above 500 candidates.

IIRFT strives beyond perfection at every step. IIRFT’s goal is to offer competitive in-depth knowledge of concerns surrounding assisted reproduction technologies. Our candidates can receive invaluable experience in embryology or IVF through lectures, expert guidance and hand-on experience at every step of their training.

If you wish to pursue an embryology course in India, please contact us on 9555544428 for further details.

You can also visit our website www.iirft.com.

YES now a days their is huge job opportunists in the field of embryologist. But to becoming embryologist you need to undergo quality Embryology training from reputed institute.

Infertility is a major subject these days as approximately 10 percentage of the overall population suffers from infertility. However, the taboo has vanished over the years and the recognition of Embryology Training Institute is increasing with each passing day.

If you have the passion to study country of the Assisted Reproductive Techniques with one of India's Top rate institute under the guidance of Dr. Kamini Rao & with the team of Best Faculties, Get admission now by filling enquiry form by visiting the below LINK or write us at info.iirrh@gmail.com for any query.

(08-03-2016, 11:16 AM)alveena Wrote: I have MSC qualified and looking forward to become an embryologist. I want to know about the job opportunities available for an embryologist.

My friend has done embryology. He worked hard for getting a job. He applied for an interview on jobads site. They called him for an interview. finally, he is selected with good package.