MCA Entrance paper 2009
Shy 
Please send me a BHU MCA entrance Question paper of last 5 yrs. I wil b highly obliged....... plz send as soon as possible.
my email id is- kirti_sri@ymail.com

Please send me a MCA entrance Question paper of last 5 yrs. I wil b highly obliged....... plz send as soon as possib
balwant_shitole@yahoo.co.in

PLZ SEND ME MCA ENTRANCE PAPERS OF LAST 5 YEARS ......
alishasharma_dcsa@yahoo.co.in

pl send

plz send me the mca entrance papers of du and ipu at pleasure_i27@yahoo.co.in

Wink 
Hello friends i wanna giv my TANCEt MCA Etrance exam... plz Send me atleast one Sample paper which will be helpful for my preparation... my email id:kalidas_654@yahoo.com Smile

PLZ SEND ME MCA ENTRANCE PAPERS OF LAST 5 YEARS ......
prashb.032@gmail.com

hi,
kindly send me tancet mca and mba sample question paper as soon as possible to my id- amudha.v24@gmail.com

Please send me MCA entrance question paper ASAP. I need it badly
email: pankaj0808@gmail.com
pankaj

hi........ if u hav got the previous years question papers of MCA entrance of IPU n PU........... plzzzzzzz mail them to me...... i need them like hell........ i will be highly thankful to u for this...... plz show ur kindness......... my exams r on may24 n may 30.... so plzzzzzzz hurry

deepak bhardwaj Wrote:plz send me the mca entrance papers of du and ipu at pleasure_i27@yahoo.co.in

hi........ if u hav got the previous years question papers of MCA entrance of IPU n PU........... plzzzzzzz mail them to me too...... i need them like hell........ i will be highly thankful to u for this...... plz show ur kindness......... my exams r on may24 n may 30.... so plzzzzzzz hurry

hi........ if u hav got the previous years question papers of MCA entrance of IPU n PU........... plzzzzzzz mail them to me...... i need them like hell........ i will be highly thankful to u for this...... plz show ur kindness......... my exams r on may24 n may 30.... so plzzzzzzz hurry [/color]

alishasharma Wrote:PLZ SEND ME MCA ENTRANCE PAPERS OF LAST 5 YEARS ......
alishasharma_dcsa@yahoo.co.in

hi........ if u hav got the previous years question papers of MCA entrance of IPU n PU........... plzzzzzzz mail them to me too..... i need them like hell........ i will be highly thankful to u for this...... plz show ur kindness......... my exams r on may24 n may 30.... so plzzzzzzz hurry

kirti Srivastava Wrote:Please send me a BHU MCA entrance Question paper of last 5 yrs. I wil b highly obliged....... plz send as soon as possible.
my email id is- kirti_sri@ymail.com

hi........ if u hav got the previous years question papers of MCA entrance of IPU n PU........... plzzzzzzz mail them to me too at alice_margeret@yahoo.com. ...... i need them like hell........ i will be highly thankful to u for this...... plz show ur kindness......... my exams r on may24 n may 30.... so plzzzzzzz hurry

hi........ if u hav got the previous years question papers of MCA entrance of IPU n PU........... plzzzzzzz mail them to me too at angel_margeret@yahoo.com. ...... i need them like hell........ i will be highly thankful to u for this...... plz show ur kindness......... my exams r on may24 n may 30.... so plzzzzzzz hurry