UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL
hi,
ugc has uploaded previous year question papers on its website and so follow the link:
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html

great wishes!

Toungue 
sha2nk_jsh Wrote:CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM

Quote:Free download model papers and material of the computerscience
Visit http://wwwtargetugc.blogspot.com

Jppublications2@gmail.com

sha2nk_jsh Wrote:CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM

Free download model papers and material of the computerscience

Free download model papers and material of the computersciencehttp://wwwtargetugc.blogspot.com

Soumak.Prince Wrote:CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM
[/quote]

It seems that none of the site(s) have got a good list of reference books that can be used to prepare for this examinations. I don't believe that a single exam guide can cover all of the syllabus in depth to clear enough the examination.

It would be better if subject wise prescribed books that cover the entire syllabus portion (i.e for example for "Discrete Structure" part recommended reference books list, and then for "Computer Arithmetic" recommended reference books like that) topic wise.

I think we need to analyse ourselves by having the syllabus in one hand and topics covered in books at a book shop otherwise people who cleared this subject may give a list. I couldn't see any mailing group, forums, etc for this exam and for this subject in particular.

Hi guys,

I want to guide all of those.

NET is the easiest exam to clear. Infront of GATE,IIT-JEE,TANCET and other exam , NET is nothing. The only thing you need is just "Proper Study" of the whole syllabus. The only challenge is "VAST Syllabus". One need to recollect all the subjects studied from BSC/BE to MCA/ME.

Overview of the exam:
--------------------

Paper I &II - Just 50 one words.
Paper III - Subjective Answers

Paper III- One need to put more effort to prepare for this paper. Be choosy. Analyse the previous year exam papers and prepare all Important topics. Never ever try to complete all the exam syllabus.(Even if you try you cannot). Prepare yourself important/possible small and big questions by unit vise. Hardly you will find 10-15 questions in a unit. So totally for 10 chapters (10*15=150 Questions) only you need to prepare. When you prepare/make notes for the above 150 questions, take elaborate notes. Because Paper II (One words) heavily depends on Paper III. So once you have sufficient notes ( your own notes/elloborate answers for the above 150 questions )/study materials to prepare, there is no need of special preparation for Paper II. Whatever you study for Paper III will comes in the form of one words in the Paper II. So when you take notes, prepare eloborate notes. It will save time.

Paper II - Explained already. Just read once all the syllabus. (just read. No need to study). Practice one words from GATE exam entrance book or any NET/SLET exam book. But do it regularly.

Paper I : Its is very very easy paper. Just purchase any one aptitude/reasoning book and prepapre. Dont forget to read the previous year question papers. Because questions and its patters are heavily repeated in Paper I.

Paper III - Elective

Its depends on your familiarity in the subject. But here always take Essay type notes. Because Paper II will not have any qestions from your elective. Only essay type questions are going to come. So prepare only big big topics and study.

If summarize all the above, you need to prepare for Paper III only.
Thats wat i am saying it is very very easy compare to GATE,TANCET or anyother competitive exams.

" Just prepare 3 months/100 days regulary and you will definitely crack it."

Lecturer Remuneration:
----------------------

Pay Package is : 15100 - 31100 (aprox) . This package is decent enough. This package is really competete with IT industry package. Initially an Entry level lecturer (sorry.. now UGC has changed the name of lecturer.Now lecturer post is Assistant Professor) will get the take home package of 24,000 Per Month approx. In addition this, they will get 185 days holidays in a year and other benefits. As year goes on, the package will also change. So when you compare to IT industry, you will get the same package of a software engineer in TCS,Infosys,Wipro,CTS and etc.

Advantage:
----------

1. High secure jobs.
2. Decent Package.
3. Very Very less office hours (maximum 5 hours in a day).
4. 185 holidays in a year. (Govt. Colleges)
5. Will get "Pressureless" life.
6. Can spend more time with your spouse, family and relatives.
7. Can do part time jobs, tutions or even prepare for "Other Competitive Exams" like UPSC.
8. Decent Pension too.

Disadvantage of IT industry:
---------------------------

1. Pressure , Pressure, Pressure
2. Need to work loooooooooooooooong hours ( 12 hours minimum)
3. High job insecurity.
4. Adict to WES (Work-Eat-Sleep) System.
5. Cannot achieve anything.
6. Nowadays the IT packages also not much.
7. Spoil relationship with Family,relatives, spouse, child and all..

Guys... Still why are you waiting ? Just put effort for 100 days and crack.. Leave your stressfull job and enjoy your new job..

All the very best friends...

Hi Rajan,
Its interesting to see your message. Thanks for sharing your views. It really will help a person who want to start preparing for this exam without having to get intimidated on seeing the syllabus.

But at the same time, I don't think that the exam is such an easy one to clear. In my view the standard of the question paper has got reduced in the recent years (particularly after 2006) and could be better than earlier, but not so easy as u have mentioned.

I don't know whether you have cleared it or not. To my knowledge there are hundreds of lecturers (who are already working on private institutions for the couple of years in this job) are keep on trying and couldn't pass it (thought they teach almost the same subjects for years in the college.)

I do agree with the benefits of this job (Infact I am trying for this exam by keeping all those advantages and also I have an attitutde of teaching and like that job very much).

If possible, please share the details of recommended text books for study in each topic based on the syllabus.

hi,i m preparing for net exam n want studt material for it,if any one hav it,then plz send it on swati_gari09@yahoo.com

Hi.. I'm appearing for Compuer Science..Could anyone help me by giving me the details on question banks ,Materials and model paper 2 and 3 for this subject? to kumarvmn@rediffmail.com

hello..is there anyone who gives the rply of these questions or not???

navjot1986 Wrote:hello..is there anyone who gives the rply of these questions or not???

Hi!
you (and similar people who are seeking for old question papers and other UGC-NET related info), please login to
http://www.ugc.ac.in
or
for Syllabus : "http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html"
for Old question papers : "http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqpyr.php?sub=87"

Almost all of the sites which discuss about ugc-net will redirect to these urls.

prati Wrote:hey can you suggest me any material that u prepared for UGC NET

upakar
UGC NET
computer science and applications(best book) [attachment=2361][attachment=2362][attachment=2362]

prati Wrote:hey can you suggest me any material that u prepared for UGC NET

upakar
UGC NET
computer science and applications(best book)

Attached Files
.pdf   2005 paper II.pdf (Size: 191.49 KB / Downloads: 302)
.pdf   2006 paer III.pdf (Size: 169.16 KB / Downloads: 277)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 77 217,920 03-23-2020, 11:57 AM
Last Post: shubham8705
MyBB net study material for computer science Rupam Roy 15 26,095 08-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Somi Sharma
Toungue Net Computer Science Study Material K Joshi 16 22,374 02-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Pavith
  UGC NET COMPUTER APPLICATIONS PREPERATION MATERIAL WITH ANSWER rajesh1216 23 32,014 01-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: maan87
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications shamse1 2 8,754 06-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Last Post: jsteotia
  UGC NET Computer Science study Material nitikabansal 38 61,352 12-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: dheena2it@gmail.com
  ugc net exam 2009 computer science and applications vinita.singh12 11 25,956 10-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Last Post: BINA YADAV
  UGC NET Computer science Material m_muthuk 23 43,249 07-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Prap
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 4 11,046 03-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: k.b.sravani
  Can i get online material for preparation of net of subject Computer Science & Applic rajashree27 0 4,091 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post: rajashree27