UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL
(06-09-2009, 04:41 PM)ranjeet jaiswal Wrote:
ranjeet jaiswal Wrote:
gargdipti Wrote:hi
if you get the answer of the same then do tell me too

sha2nk_jsh Wrote:CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM

we can share our information .
i am also preparing for net.
ranjeet jaiswal from bilaspur(cg).
i am waiting for your response.
my email address is ranjeet_jaiswal66@rediffmail.com

Hi I am to appear for the NET Exam. Can U please suggest any complete study material?

(06-13-2008, 06:37 AM)sangee_27 Wrote: Hi.. I'm appearing for Compuer Science..Could anyone help me by giving me the details on question banks ,Materials and model paper 2 and 3 for this subject? to sangee_27@rediffmail.com

Hi
Am gettin preparation for net.
can any one send me UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL
my id : shridhargv1412@gmail.com

(12-17-2011, 07:59 AM)shridhargv1412@gmail.com Wrote: Hi
Am gettin preparation for net.
can any one send me UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL
my id : shridhargv1412@gmail.com

1. Dont believe in Study materials.
2. Search in this site, for a detailed analysis about this exam and study tips etc provided by me.
3. Try to refer more direct text books.
4. Reason for the above point is, if such magic book is there, then by this time 1000s of candidates would have cleared this exam in the past.

All the best

(06-13-2008, 06:37 AM)sangee_27 Wrote: Hi.. I'm appearing for Compuer Science..Could anyone help me by giving me the details on question banks ,Materials and model paper 2 and 3 for this subject? to sangee_27@rediffmail.com
prefer to different prescribed books in computer science, and refer to R. gupta publication book 1 and 2,3

Thank you for a practical response, look forward to your subject suggestions. Smile

CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM
(shubhangee_raipure@yahoo.com)

CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM

hi,
do you have study material or online link to the study material??
I am starting prepration for this exam, could you help me please?

thanks in advance
dagadivya89@gmail.com

hi sir, i want a ebook free doaload link if available for preparation of UGC net exam , paper computer science & application .

My email Id is: sonam.thakur@sify.com

thx in advance.

please send me ugc net computer science and application material with objective question answer

HI,
I AM PREPARETION OF BANKING IT OFFICER. SO PLEASE HELP ME FOR THAT STUDY MATERIAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE.

plz send me slabus and material for UGC NET for Computer science

Hi sir,

We are waiting for your next post. Please let us know topic wise text books.

Regards,
Pradeep

(08-12-2011, 04:03 PM)visualcpp Wrote: Hi Folks,
almost 99% of the questoins under this thread (or this topic under any thread in this site) are seeking one thing... Material...

I am giving the following inputs regarding this (as I have responded to one of the member of this forum in private mail).

1. There is nothing called (a panacea or a magic book) a guid covers all the NET syllabus as well as guarantee you to pass the Exam.
Proof: See the pass count in every NET exam result under CS discipline. Mostly in single digit or ZERO in worst case.

So please come out of that myth that one single guide can make you pass this exam.

2. Why the pass percentage in CS is always in single digit. (That too if u check the marks scored by those people are almost in border. i.e 100-103 out of 200)
a) CS is a brach out from Mathematics
b) UGC-NET questions are directly of indirectly based on pure core CS skills based on Mathematics
c) Since we either over look this or not so skilled in mathematics, the pass percentage is very less
d) Best brains, or people who doesnt want to struggle with these things happily settle in IT jobs where they can earn equually or more than what they can get after clearing this exam in a teaching job.

3. Ok! Let me share the secret mantras (from my own perspective/views about this exam)
- Pay much attention about understanding the fundas of any subject under the syllabus.
- Dont expect direct questions (which come rarely) like what we get in university exams. (If u have luck you may get one or two questions)
- Try to improve skills under the subject 'Discrete Mathematics'. Whatever the core subject in CS (DBMS, Theory of Computation, Digital Design, Computer Graphics, Algorithm Analysis etc) are heavily depending on Discrete math.

4. Please collect all the old qn. papers (available very much in UGC NET site) and try to break the questions subject wise and build a document for each subject and yearwise questions according to that subject.
Ex: for OS, separate the syllabus contents from the total syllabus, and then start picking up the OS related questions from each old qn. paper and consolidate them in one document. Do the same for other subjects (Algorithms, TOC, DBMS, CG, Networking etc)

Now you will get a clear picture about what is being asked from which subject and how far the questions are repeated and how many times.

5. Try to find answers for all those questions. For this you may need to know the books to refer. Nowhere UGC has specified about this. From my 2 years of research and analysis (?!?!), I tried to succeed in this to some extend and would like to share with you here.

6. Preparations for this exam can be from 2 directions. (More directions if needed would get added/considered later?!?!?!)

Way 1) From learning the subject as per procedure. i.e start understanding the subject with a elementary level, self study, supplementary books, and then move on to Text Books
Way 2) Simultaneously, trying to solve the prev. year. qn. papers and start studying it. Reason is in every exam, at least 40-50 marks (out of 200) are just repeating.

As the syllabus is too vast and no any prescribed text books for each topic, I dont think one single strategy to prepare will work.

For subjectwise book recommendations, please wait for my next post!

Hi Sir,

We are waiting for next post from you which would be on topic wise text books.

Regards,
Pradeep

hello

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 77 217,919 03-23-2020, 11:57 AM
Last Post: shubham8705
MyBB net study material for computer science Rupam Roy 15 26,095 08-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Somi Sharma
Toungue Net Computer Science Study Material K Joshi 16 22,374 02-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Pavith
  UGC NET COMPUTER APPLICATIONS PREPERATION MATERIAL WITH ANSWER rajesh1216 23 32,012 01-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: maan87
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications shamse1 2 8,753 06-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Last Post: jsteotia
  UGC NET Computer Science study Material nitikabansal 38 61,352 12-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: dheena2it@gmail.com
  ugc net exam 2009 computer science and applications vinita.singh12 11 25,956 10-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Last Post: BINA YADAV
  UGC NET Computer science Material m_muthuk 23 43,249 07-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Prap
  UGC NET Exam syllabus and model papers for computer science and applications divyaprakash86 4 11,046 03-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: k.b.sravani
  Can i get online material for preparation of net of subject Computer Science & Applic rajashree27 0 4,090 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post: rajashree27