question papers of applied geophysics in ISM,Dhanbad
Sir,

[b]I am a student of B.Sc in physics. After B.Sc I want to study Geophysics in ISM, Dhanbad. Therefor I require at least previous three year's question papers of that entrance test.[/b]

Sir,

I am a student of B.Sc in physics. After B.Sc I want to study Geophysics in ISM, Dhanbad. Therefor I require at least previous three year's question papers of that entrance test.

I am a student of B.Sc in physics. After B.Sc I want to study Geophysics in ISM, Dhanbad. Therefor I require at least previous three year's question papers of that entrance test.

abhijit Wrote:Sir,

[b]I am a student of B.Sc in physics. After B.Sc I want to study Geophysics in ISM, Dhanbad. Therefor I require at least previous three year's question papers of that entrance test.[/b]

Exclamation 
abhijit Wrote:Sir,

sir, I want to study Msc Tech Geophysics from ISM, kindly provide last 3 year question papers of entrance exam.

thanking you
Mohit Kumar
mohitkrarsd@gmail.com

Sad 
I Want PREVIOUS 5 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS of applied geophysics in ism dhanbad

Sir,

I am in B.Sc (physics) final year. Could you please send me the previous 5 years entrance papers for ISM Dhanbad M.Sc Tech for Geophysics!!!

Thanks....

sir,I AM STUDENT I WANT ADMISSION IN ISM DHANBAD SO I WANT TO LAST YEAR GEOPHYSICS PAPER PLZZ SEND ME.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISM DHANBAD APPLIED PHYSICS AND APPLIED GEOPHYSICS QUESTION PAPER ishitasinha 7 19,528 09-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Levi
  IIT M.Sc. Entrance Model question Paper of Geophysics bijumk 2 11,513 04-24-2014, 12:06 PM
Last Post: 124
  GEOPHYSICS BODAPATI NAGESWARARAO 0 4,105 04-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Last Post: BODAPATI NAGESWARARAO
Smile entrance question paper of ism Dhanbad bhudev123 1 10,454 12-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Last Post: sunilkumar12