MS in australia
Hi friends i have completed my BE in comp science from banglore and want to do MS in australia.I have searched a course from the institute Aishwarya Institue Of Mangament Studies.The details of this MS are:
1)first year of MS will be completed in banglore only.
2)for second year of MS we ll be sent to any of the australian universities and finally we ll get the degree from oz university only.......
Please some one give me the feedback about this course...
Thank you[/u]

Hello, I think its a good course for you. You should go to Australia for second year. Sydney is the best place for doing this course. There are also many english courses in london. My two friends also doing study in Sydney.

Hi..
I think its really good and around so many good universities are there for MS... even my friends are doing MS in Sydney... The course is also really good... Thanks

Hi Everyone..

I am also going to do MS in Australia. So Can anybody give the list of good universities in Australia?
Thanks in advance.

I do not think you should go for it.I mean there are many fake universities are already present so be carefull before you take any decision..good luck

I guess there are quite a lot of alternative routes for the path you are currently choosing. In fact, there are two paths that are most used and applied by most of the students. If you have the financial support, and there is sufficient for you to stay abroad, and live your life there, it is best for you to do so. otherwise, you could always opt for another option, which is studying at a college or university in your country that offers a twinning program.

My suggestion, Check the accreditation of a University before applying...

The offer is good because you are going to spend your first year at Bangalore and this would mean a preparation on your part before you transfer to Australia in the following year. That would be great.

Hello guys....!
Thank you for you generosity! At this forum, you share us so important message.I like this kind of post which tell us much wander full massage.thank you again.

(06-30-2009, 07:49 PM)sreenivasanhn Wrote: Hi friends i have completed my BE in comp science from banglore and want to do MS in australia.I have searched a course from the institute Aishwarya Institue Of Mangament Studies.The details of this MS are:
1)first year of MS will be completed in banglore only.
2)for second year of MS we ll be sent to any of the australian universities and finally we ll get the degree from oz university only.......
Please some one give me the feedback about this course...
Thank you[/u]