UGC NET (MANAGEMENT) Coaching Centers
Can someone please provide me information related to UGC Coaching centers for the exam of management in Delhi. I want to prepare for dec'09. So please reply soon....

shipranagpal Wrote:Can someone please provide me information related to UGC Coaching centers for the exam of management in Delhi. I want to prepare for dec'09. So please reply soon....

As far as i know there are very few coaching centers in delhi who are there in management , better if you could collect the study material of brilliant tutorials or from elite academy and do a self study.

rakeshkum22 Wrote:
shipranagpal Wrote:Can someone please provide me information related to UGC Coaching centers for the exam of management in Delhi. I want to prepare for dec'09. So please reply soon....

As far as i know there are very few coaching centers in delhi who are there in management , better if you could collect the study material of brilliant tutorials or from elite academy and do a self study.

Hi... Thanx 4 ur response... even i thought this 2 b d only solution so i hv already ordered d material of Elite Academy...

shipranagpal Wrote:
rakeshkum22 Wrote:

Hi... Thanx 4 ur response... even i thought this 2 b d only solution so i hv already ordered d material of Elite Academy...

Hi....i do wana appear for the dec'09 exam and have the Elite Academy study material but the publication is of 2007 , if possible can we share the study material.....do reply at(rakeshkum22@gmail.com)

rakeshkum22 Wrote:

can you tell me any contact no. or any web address to get the study material for these academies. I'll be really thankful Smile

I am giving u a link from where u can get correspondence study material for ugc net december exam.
http://www.elite-academy. com

Pls anyone among you can suggest me the best coaching centre for ugc coaching in India that provides correspondence study material . . . I have heard about elite academy . . anybody who knows better than this.

Thanks a lot, harleen.

you are welcome scorpiongal . . . . . .I am ordering correspondence notes but again confused between Elite academy and Zenith point . . if anyone among you could suggest me something.

can some one tell me the institute for ugc-management in delhi as i dont know any and havnt even yet got any information on net.
pls mail me at vani_ahuja@yahoo.com

hi

I am also appearing for the dec09 ugc-net management paper. Can you provide me the detail from where can i order the elite academy study materials for the paper.

Hey.. visit this link... u will find the information related 2 elite academy...
http://studypackages.goiit.com/tagIdDeta...pAodei_i_A#

shipranagpal Wrote:Hey.. visit this link... u will find the information related 2 elite academy...

thanks a lot..

pidoo Wrote:
shipranagpal Wrote:Hey.. visit this link... u will find the information related 2 elite academy...

thanks a lot..

hi

do u hve any idea if the materials of brilliant tutorials r better than elite..what is the price of the package etc????

pidoo Wrote:

hi

I am also appearing for the dec09 ugc-net management paper. Can you provide me the detail from where can i order the elite academy study materials for the paper.

There is an excellent UGC Net Coaching provided in Noida Sector 62 ..

in noida delhi iknow one of thebest management ugc coaching center ,