What would be best course for me..?
Hi to all
I have completed my B.S in computer science.I am planning to go in usa for further stydy.But I am little confused which course i Should select.?weather I should go for Mba or should I stick to M.S?Please share your experience..

You have completed B.S in computer sc. It is your choice and if you want to study abroad you must have comleted your ESL/TOEFL/GRE etc from a well known instituions.

hi
i have a good proposal for you that you should start reading the books and courses related topic it will help you a lot as this will guide you a lot in practising the topics and helping you a lot
thanks

Once upon a time there was a miser. He hid his gold under a tree. Every week he used to dig it up.

One night a robber stole all the gold. When the miser came again, he found nothing but an empty hole.

He was surprised, and then burst into tears.All the neighbors gathered around him.

He told them how he used to come and visit his gold.

"Did you ever take any of it out?" asked one of them. "No," he said, "I only came to look at it." "Then come again and look at the hole," said the neighbor, "it will be the same as looking at the gold."

I think it depends on what you are looking to do. If you are interested in working in management in a top business like IBM, then a MBA would be better. But if you are more interested in programming or development then a MS might be better. You may want to ask prospective employers what they look for. Bella Vega,

I think MBA is good option for you. Try I2IT pune institute for MBA. I2IT pune is good to study and I am doing MBA over here. The campus is very nice and you can expect many companies coming for placements for more detail visit http://www.isquareit.ac.in/PROGRAMS/Prog...index.aspx

What is the best school wherein i can enroll culinary? please give me some advice and list.

If you want to study in abroad then you can find the top colleges in india and abroad with Best Shiksha..

I suggest that you take MS or anything related to mastering your first course. You really need to take a leap to the next level and the only way to do that is to take masters on it. I hope I have helped you in way.

(09-25-2009, 05:49 PM)mabelabrah Wrote: Hi to all
I have completed my B.S in computer science.I am planning to go in usa for further stydy.But I am little confused which course i Should select.?weather I should go for Mba or should I stick to M.S?Please share your experience..