net computer science study material
Respected expert,
hi i m preparing for the december net exam 2009.please send me the ugc net computer science study material and previous year papers as early as possible.please if you can send me the list of books to be referred as well.kindly oblige me.i am highly grateful to you.

PLESE I NEED REALLY NOTES OF NET IN COMPUTER SCIENCE

Hi, can anyone send me question papers of net exam(paper 1,paper 2, paper3) held before.My email id is ritu1905@gmail.com.Thanx

I can u pls send me question papers of net exams held before.My email id is ritu1905@gmail.com.Thanx

Respected expert,
hi i m preparing for the december net exam 2009.please send me the ugc net computer science study material and previous year papers as early as possible.please if you can send me the list of books to be referred as well.i am highly grateful to you.thank u

respected expert,

Can please send me the previous years question papers of commerce and Library and information of NET exam, and books to be refered for the same.......

mail me: vaskitty@gmail.com or vaskitta@gmail.com

hi everybody,
i'm preparing for net computer science....can u plz send me some study materials or tell me the names books that i need to refer...i 'll be grateful.. thank u..