CSIR-UGC NET Mathematcal Sciences Syllabus
CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer-ship

SYLLABUS FOR MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES

See the attachment

Attached Files
.pdf   UGC NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES.pdf (Size: 25.63 KB / Downloads: 843)

CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer-ship
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES

The Joint CSIR-UGC JRF/LS (NET) Examination shall comprise 2 papers:
PAPER I:
This paper shall be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration and shall have a maximum of 200 marks.
Part ‘A’ of Paper I shall contain 40 General Science questions. These questions shall be common to all subject areas of NET Examination. A candidate shall be required to answer a maximum of 25 questions from Part ‘A’. In case, a candidate answers more than 25 questions, only the first 25 answered questions will be taken up for evaluation.
Part ‘B’ of Paper I shall have 75 questions. A candidate shall be required to answer a maximum of 50 questions. If more than 50 questions are answered from part ‘B’ only first 50 answered questions will be taken up for evaluation.
All questions in Part ‘A’ carry two marks each. Questions in Part ‘B’ shall be of 3 marks each. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.

PAPER II:
This paper shall be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration and shall have a maximum of 200 marks
This Paper shall consist of 39-46 short answer type questions requiring descriptive answers. A candidate is required to answer a maximum of 10 questions either in Hindi or in English. If more than 10 questions are answered, only first 10 will be evaluated. To answer a question, a candidate will be provided one page each.

hallo sir. I am tanasha and preparing for my ugc exam going to held on 21st june 2009. so i want full information related to exam like syllabus,last papers,how to prepare for exam,notes. plz send me information,notes and all material related to exam. plz help me on how to prepare and in every possible way you can.

Is the syllabus same for 2009 exam or it is changed.

neethu Wrote:CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer-ship
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES

The Joint CSIR-UGC JRF/LS (NET) Examination shall comprise 2 papers:
PAPER I:
This paper shall be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration and shall have a maximum of 200 marks.
Part ‘A’ of Paper I shall contain 40 General Science questions. These questions shall be common to all subject areas of NET Examination. A candidate shall be required to answer a maximum of 25 questions from Part ‘A’. In case, a candidate answers more than 25 questions, only the first 25 answered questions will be taken up for evaluation.
Part ‘B’ of Paper I shall have 75 questions. A candidate shall be required to answer a maximum of 50 questions. If more than 50 questions are answered from part ‘B’ only first 50 answered questions will be taken up for evaluation.
All questions in Part ‘A’ carry two marks each. Questions in Part ‘B’ shall be of 3 marks each. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.

PAPER II:
This paper shall be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration and shall have a maximum of 200 marks
This Paper shall consist of 39-46 short answer type questions requiring descriptive answers. A candidate is required to answer a maximum of 10 questions either in Hindi or in English. If more than 10 questions are answered, only first 10 will be evaluated. To answer a question, a candidate will be provided one page each.

Hello sir its santosh ...... I need previous year csir ugc mathematical science question papers ..... I'm preparing for csir net 2014 exam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  syllabus for csir biotech diksha sharma 6 17,168 12-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Guest
  syllabus for UGC-NET for life sciences swaati 6 19,252 11-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Last Post: neha afroz
  ugc net syllabus of chemical sciences MASTI 12 30,272 05-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Last Post: bijumk
  UGC NET JRF Syllabus of Life Sciences diana_simson 49 107,468 08-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: abhijitpapori
  Physical Sciences syllabus of UGC NET neethu 2 17,291 01-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Swatigaikwad
  csir-ugc exam syllabus for mathematics vairamani 0 12,385 11-23-2009, 10:46 AM
Last Post: vairamani
  UGC NET CHEMICAL SCIENCES PAPER I AND PAPER II Syllabus neethu 7 34,773 08-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Last Post: zoha tanveer
Exclamation Life Sciences latest NET Syllabus poonambhati 0 4,879 02-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post: poonambhati
  CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test - Life Sciences Syllabus neethu 1 27,404 08-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post: neethu
  UGC NET Syllabus EARTH, ATMOSPHERIC, OCEAN AND PLANETARY SCIENCES neethu 1 8,415 08-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Last Post: neethu