Poll: This Thread Will be Closed shorty.- JAY
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
52.83%
28 52.83%
NO
47.17%
25 47.17%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

UGC NET JRF Question Papers I,II,III All Stream
Dear Sir/Mam
kindly help me by telling me how should i prepare for ugc net.and kindly send me study material according to the new pattern for Political science Net exam going to be held in Dec 2012
my ID is shipra93@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Mam
kindly help me by telling me how should i prepare for ugc net.and kindly send me study material according to the new pattern for Political science Net exam going to be held in Dec 2012
my ID is shipra93@gmail.com

dear ,sir
pls send me solved question papers of political science(from 2000-2005 and 2011 and june 2012) NET exam for dec 2012

Exclamation 
[size=medium]hi i need the solved question paper of sanskrit. last 10 year please send me solved question paper my id dr.tikeshkumar@yahoo.co.in

hello m priya i am preparing net ieducation i need solved paper of NET last ten year priya100thakur@yahoo.com

please send me recent question paper with answers which is held in june2012 for commerce papaerII & paperIII on my mail id chitravi10@gmail.com

send me NET/JRF/ question paper of 2012 exam with model answer

sir .plz send me ugc net solved paper environment science...

Hi All,

I needed a last 5 years question paper of UGC Net for physical education with answer.
kindly help me my emailid kuldeepaman@gmail.com

(11-06-2009, 06:27 AM)Amreen mulla Wrote: hi I want the NET JRF 5 year qustion papers(I,II,III) Management subject
smsweethouse84@gmail.com is my email id.
thank you.

Hi Amreen ...I would request you to please provide me with 10 years solved papers for Net UGC/JRF Management Paper I and III.

Thanks
Kitty
kittyroy@ymail.comShy

Pls send answers of UGC NET - 2012 Question Paper - I

(11-06-2009, 06:27 AM)Amreen mulla Wrote: hi I want the NET JRF 5 year qustion papers(I,II,III) home science with solutions ..my e mail id is neharwt85@gmail.com
thank you.

plz send me ten years for home sci.of all streams. thanks.

savita_28_2008@yahoo.com.

i want a Mass communication and Journalism(code-63) paper IInd and IIIrd solve last 5year question paper.my email id is dapkupar14@gmail.com plz sned it as soon as possible, i will be very grateful.
Dapkupar

(07-01-2012, 03:15 PM)sameer goel Wrote: hello sir/mam,

i want a Mass communication and Journalism(code-63) paper IInd and IIIrd solve last 5year question paper.my email id is dapkupar14@gmail.com
Dapkupar